Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: RE: @niki172, After watching the video, I'm on the fence. I l...

@Sunnysmom Love it.  Gorgeous.  Chanel does such great highlighters!

It is @meganlisa , you get it? Happy thanksgiving to you guys! 😘

Trying to attach one  more pic. Won’t allow. lol. Top is silver, bottom goldTop is silver, bottom gold

Thx for the swatches @Sunnysmom. Mine won’t be here til Friday. It is okay for us all bling bling during the holiday 🥰😍😘 I think it is real pretty 

I always like the way you think @blackkitty2014 !! 😘😉

@Sunnysmom that is really pretty and not as strong a gold as I thought it would be. Thanks so much for the swatch 😊.

Agree @niki172 I was glad! Pic a little tricky sorry but that’s good I think because it’s that subtle. 🙂 

@nicki172, Thanks. Hope we all love it!

@nicki172, Thanks. Hope we all love it!

@Sunnysmom, If we don't like the gold side, you can alway...

@Sunnysmom, If we don't like the gold side, you can always use it as an eyeshadow topper 😊 I think we will both end up liking it! @nicki172, I'm completely with you about all the sales! I think my husband might be spending a little extra on me this year 😉 I definitely will post a swatch when it arrives ( I did the promo for overnight shipping, so maybe it will arrive Friday)

@Sunnysmom, If we don't like the gold side, you can alway...

@Sunnysmom, If we don't like the gold side, you can always use it as an eyeshadow topper 😊 I think we will both end up liking it! @nicki172, I'm completely with you about all the sales! I think my husband might be spending a little extra on me this year 😉 I definitely will post a swatch when it arrives ( I did the promo for overnight shipping, so maybe it will arrive Friday)

Re: @Sunnysmom, If we don't like the gold side, you can alway...

Oh yes good idea @Luvstravel ! That with a red lip will be stunning! 💞Glad you’re getting some extra goodies , lucky girl! I’m prob not “good” enough to warrant them but maybe he will humor me. 😳🤣😘

@Sunnysmom and @nicki172, Ok, I fell in and purchased it....

@Sunnysmom and @nicki172, Ok, I fell in and purchased it. My reasoning was that I don't have a highlighter that color. Hope I like it 😳

Re: @Sunnysmom and @nicki172, Ok, I fell in and purchased it....

Yup @Luvstravel we knew I would also! Ugg. I don’t either but it’s still a gamble on it if so gold. We can mix them and hope for the best! @niki172 @blackkitty2014 

@Sunnysmom I saw the early release email and I actually didn't get it (yet prob being the key word there). You and @Luvstravel will have to let me know what you think. I'm just not sure - arghh too many sales!!

@niki172 We will. I almost didn’t but I had been waiting on this for so long I figured I better just go for it! Ugg. Hope no regrets! 

@Sunnysmom finger's crossed for everyone 🤞. I hope you love it!

Re: @niki172, After watching the video, I'm on the fence. I l...

@Luvstravel @niki172 I feel same also. Conflicted. I usually like more warmth to mine but other pics have looked pinker. 😞 

@blackkitty2014 what are we gonna do. 😕

Re: @niki172, After watching the video, I'm on the fence. I l...

@Luvstravel I feel the same. I'm not sure on this one as I don't think I'd be able to pull off the gold highlighter. It may make more sense to buy a back up to the metal peach one instead (which I love) if I'm going to throw more money at Chanel :D.

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks @niki172  for the video

FYI for the Canadians, it is also coming out here; we've been talking about it and there are swatches of it posted further down below.

Sorry @Mochapj I didn't see it my bad. Hooray that it's coming to Canada also 😁.

@niki172 no worries! I was surprised when I heard it would be coming here; we usually don't get the Black Friday exclusives

I've been keeping a really close eye on this one since I saw it pop up in Japan and have been in touch with my rep at Chanel Corp on a weekly basis waiting for the launch date 😄 

I did hear (in Canada at least) that it's exclusive to the boutiques and online. Not sure if that's also the case in the US, but just mentioning it for anyone who might be hoping to score it at a dept store.

1 Reply
testing