Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Chanel Updates

Sorry wallets! Chanel Holiday is available now on Chanel direct by looking up the individual products (e.g. lipstick, highlighter, eyeshadow). I only see the lipsticks posted on Chanel's Canadian site.

Re: Chanel Updates

Okie gang, I order the quad and the highlighter. Donโ€™t forget INTHEBAG code for overnight shipping. Not sure why they let me choose 2 samples but then add in 4 extra more. ๐Ÿคฉ I want one of the red gloss and one lipstick but I need to wait until next month to justify any more purchases ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. If you happen to get the lipsticks or the glass, please post ๐Ÿ˜˜

@blackkitty, Those are great colors in your 2014 quad. I...

@blackkitty, Those are great colors in your 2014 quad. I looked through swatches of different Chanel quads and they all had great pigment! I'll be excited to get mine in๐Ÿค—

I have 2 lips, gloss and eye quad coming tomorrow so Iโ€™ll post  if youโ€™d like to see lips @blackkitty2014 .  Anxious to see the highlighter as I waited on it until I see it. It looks very gold and I usually prefer their cooler ones. Will be good to see yours and anyone elseโ€™s too! Theyโ€™ve had such strong holiday collections I hope this will be a continuing trend! 

@Sunnysmom, did you get both glosses?  I'm not big in gloss but Chanel has such a pretty holiday glosses.  I passed them last year but i was thinking to get the red one this year. Yes please, pretty please post your lippies and glosses.  I still cant decide which lippie i should get. At this moment, i think it will be 827 - ROUGE MAGNIFIQUE or 837 - ROUGE SPECTACULAIRE or 847 - ROUGE MAJESTUEUX.  And yes, i'm very please seeing Chanel going strong with their qualities overall and i hope it stays that way (not liked some other brand, i'm look at you Tom Ford.  Ugh).

Hi @blackkitty2014 ๐Ÿค— I got one gloss 826 as Iโ€™m not huge gloss fan either but I do like theirs on top of some mattes etc so I figured who not. lol. Liked last yearโ€™s as well. I got lips in 847 and 857. So far... lol. Debating Lip 837 and also khaki liner but think I have one from them so may hold off on liner. lol. And praying ( sort of?!)  I donโ€™t love highlighter as I have plenty! In the grand scheme of things not so much but still every bit helps when one gets a few pieces right?! ( howโ€™s the rationalizing going so far ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ). Iโ€™m staring at TF also by the by. Not thrilled. Oh well. From one โ€œpieโ€ it goes to another! Lol. ๐Ÿ™„Iโ€™ll def post tomorrow! You too and all! ๐Ÿ’‹

@blackkitty2014 Thank you for posting back so fast with y...

@blackkitty2014 Thank you for posting back so fast with your comments. That makes me feel better. Between the 2 sets of swatches posted, I definitely think I will love it.

Re: @blackkitty2014 Thank you for posting back so fast with y...

Chanel Reve d'Orient quad.PNG

@Luvstravel , splash from the past (image from Temptalia)... This is my first Chanel quad (holiday 2014).  Til this day, it's still my all time favorite gold eyeshadows (no PMG, no ND can compare).  Not too cool, not too warm.  It's just perfect. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@blackkitty2014, I ordered the quadโฃ I've only used Chane...

@blackkitty2014, I ordered the quadโฃ I've only used Chanel loose face powder and a teint, so this is my first eyeshadow from them. The swatches looked gorgeous though and thanks for the promo code ๐Ÿฅฐ

Re: @blackkitty2014, I ordered the quadโฃ I've only used Chane...

@Luvstravel i hope we love them.  I'm not big super big in Chanel but i get their holiday collection every year for the last 4 yrs(?) and no-regrets ๐Ÿ˜‰

@blackkitty, I'm debating on the quad still. I feel like...

@blackkitty, I'm debating on the quad still. I feel like I could use it for eyeshadow and the two lights colors for highlighters, or maybe just the pink for sure as a highlighter!

RE: Chanel Updates

I come to post this but you are already ahead of me @TraceyEB. Look liked the entire collection is available on US site ๐Ÿ˜‰ PS Quite a price hike for the lipstick $45 USD vs $38 USD

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Maddening @blackkitty2014 but it did not stop me from grabbing the 2 deep reds, a gloss and shadow quad.  Lol. Been waiting on this little collection! Ugg. Oh well. Bye dear money! Maybe itโ€™ll make up for my disappointment in the TF Soleil smoky quad. ๐Ÿ˜ž @TraceyEB thank you for posting! 

@Sunnysmom Ya I probably end up with at least 1 lipstick anyway. I canโ€™t decide which color I want the most. They are all so pretty. I probably return TF Soleil quad #1 and 3 unopened so I can invest more in Chanel this year ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes definitely @blackkitty2014! I would do that. I think itโ€™s a much prettier collection and why waste precious monies. :). Imho. Lol. 

Shouldnโ€™t have purchased the lipstick.... but the swatches of The Noble one on the model was so pretty. But I passed on the eyeliner thatโ€™s how Iโ€™m making myself feel more justified about it lol

I asked them about the $45 price on Live Chat and they said they're in LE special cases. Not worth $7 more to me but....

@Winthrop44, that's an interesting answer considering the lipsticks in red cases only cost $38. The limited edition Rouge Allure Velvet No. 5 lipstick in the red case is still available.

Agreed. I think itโ€™s more like โ€œTom Ford gets more for a lipstick why shouldnโ€™t weโ€ syndrome.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to post swatches of the Chanel Rouge duo ultra Tenue if you have them. Iโ€™ve been hearing really wonderful things about these lipsticks.

@BeansCat  I think Sabrina at The Beauty Look Book swatched some recently.

1 Reply
testing