Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB Great 😕just great ...! lol. Looks good! Thank you for sharing! 

@Sunnysmom, my apologies to your wallet. 🙂

🥰 It. Never. Ends @TraceyEB ! I forgot about Haus coming out! 😫 

@Sunnysmom, it never does!!

😫😫😫😫@TraceyEB 

RE: Chanel Updates

Swatches of the Noir surpreme fall quad

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

This shadow looks silky smooth doesn’t  it @Mochapj @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 ? I like this look a lot! Any clue when this baby appears?! 

@Sunnysmom, it's out now on Chanel US in the quad listing under eyeshadow.

I got it over with @TraceyEB and just ordered the new fall shadow Noir Supreme , Penombre Top Coat , and new Ultra Noir mascara. Running now to start a new therapy group. Any joiners. @Ispend2much6 🙄😕😘

@Sunnysmom  Almost there...:)  Ultra Noir Mascara?  Now that sounds interesting.

You’re the Treasurer @Ispend2much6 . lol. 

Yes I missed it last time I looked. I love Volume formula as you do correct? Very Noir, yes please! 

Is it?! Why can’t I ever see them?! 🤣 Thanks @TraceyEB. U waiting then or getting? 

RE: Chanel Updates

Swatches of the Noir Et Blanc Collection @niki172

...did they swatch the nail polishes on their arm?  That's some dedication.

Thanks so much @Mochapj for the tag! I think I'm going to pick up that white transformer eyeshadow, maybe the green shadow, and possibly the shimmer gel pot. That black nail polish looks interesting.

Chanel Updates

Lucia has the collection on her IG stories. She named the collection Noir et Blanc to honour Chanel's iconic black and white packaging. The Collection's packaging is below as is the name of the shimmering gel.

Thanks @TraceyEB @Winthrop44 ! This is one of big things on my early fall list! You guys da best! 😘 And especially if not all is new Tracey!  That’ll help!! ☺️

Chanel Fall is up on the US site now, just have to look in individual categories.

Found it thanks so much @Winthrop44 and  @Mochapj ! 😘

Where do you see it exactly @Winthrop44? I see eye gloss but no shadow or lipstick etc. The live chat with them said it’s not on site yet and wouldn’t give me a date of course lol. Would  love any link you may have please! Thanks! 

@Sunnysmom Sorry I was MIA!  Looks like you’re all set, but I was finding everything by selecting for example “All Eyes”.

testing