Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

RE: Chanel Updates

Swatches of the grey quad from the Noir Et Blanc Collection

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Looks very pretty @Mochapj though I’m sure other similar quads around! TF etc. Curious to see if I can’t live without it however. lol. Was release date July or later in August do we know? 

@Sunnysmom I believe it's August but I haven't seen a firm date for the collection yet.

Thanks so much @Mochapj ! 😘

The entire Noir Et Blanc de Chanel fall collection. Looks like the ombré premiere in the white compact is a top coat

@Mochapj, I was so surprised to see that! It's great to s...

@Mochapj, I was so surprised to see that! It's great to see the full collection displayed.

Oh my.  Not sure what I think. Guess lip shades are autumn inspired but I hope 

different. Guess can’t do same every season. Lol. But my brain always says a new red lip etc for Chanel every season! Thanks as always @Mochapj ! 

@Sunnysmom I was reading a story earlier today about the inspiration for the lips in this collection (and how it was achieved) because it was the ‘look’ for the Chanel 2020 Cruise collection show.8BCDB726-0AC3-49C9-A1F1-FD37DBAD0A22.jpeg

the lips are a matte red lipstick called Rose Obscur, but then they are coated in a very deep black vinyl lip gloss. Hopefully the matte red will be what you’re looking for ☺️

Ooh yes @Mochapj I love that! Dark deep red or glossy would be gorg! Can’t do black but deep yes please! Thanks for sharing with me/us!!

@Mochapj , @Sunnysmom i dont think i ever brave enough to wear a black or blue lipstick but i def want to check out the red lippie 😉

Same @blackkitty2014 ! 💋

Interesting - I've never used or seen a white top coat for the eyes. Looking forward to swatches. Kinda bummed there's no highlighter/blush, but maybe there's more to come.

@niki172 I read somewhere that it was sort of an iridescent white, like the pearly inside of a seashell but I haven’t seen any swatches yet

@Mochapj  - ooh that sounds interesting! I'll be looking forward to swatches - thank you!

Part of the fall Black & White Collection. I just want to point out the hilarity of the current ‘new eye’ campaign which one of the marketing points is ‘no black for eyes’ which is going to be followed by a black and white eyeshadow collection 🤣

Swatches of the Blurry Eyes

Blurry BlueBlurry Blue

Blurry GreyBlurry Grey

Blurry GreenBlurry Green

Blurry MauveBlurry Mauve

@Mochapj Thank you for posting! Can you list what order your photos are in? I am having trouble figuring out which one is blurry green - I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. 😃

@fiercestpoodle  I added captions onto all of the photos; Green is the third photo from the top.

@Mochapj  Thank you! I didn't realize I could click on the pics for captions! I *thought* that was it....but then I was thinking maybe it was the first pic...the green doesn't appear very green to me - how does it look to you in person?

While discussing green - my Ciate Twisted arrived yesterday - absolutely stunning! So glad you had posted photos of that one as well. I love how you can sheer it out for a subtle wash of green, and then have it more intense as well.

@fiercestpoodle in person the colours aren’t super saturated either. TBH while I think the 4 quads are lovely desaturated combos, I don’t find any of them to be very colourful versions of the colours they’re named after.

part of that may be due to my skintone; my olive skin tends to alter colours pretty significantly but I don’t find the blue quad super blue (more of a grey + teal), green isn’t really all that green (2 of the 4 shades are bronzey) and the mauve IMO isn’t even mauve 🤷🏽‍♀️

Re: Chanel Updates

I wanted to buy the Water Tint in Nordstrom yesterday but it’s sold out in stores and inline. Does anybody know if it’s limited edition? They couldn’t tell me in Nordstrom. 

2 Replies
testing