Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Hi @Sunnysmom, I picked up my order late last week. I got...

Hi @TraceyEB ! Have you used the new eye shadows yet?! Do you think they are a must?! lol 😆 

Hi @Sunnysmom, I really do like this palette. I find it easy to wear and the shades are so pigmented. These palettes don't sell out (at least not online), so I'd wait for a good sale and pick it up. Hope you're enjoying your Chanel purchases. 🙂

@TraceyEB @That’s great. I will def look at it and wait too. I know there are shades in it I will wear. Glad you are enjoying it! Stay warm!! 😘🥰

Thanks, @Sunnysmom, it's going to be pretty cold over the next few days!

Oh my goodness @TraceyEBI guess so wow! Been thinking about some of your guys! Hugs! 🤗

@TraceyEB I’m happy you got your goodies! I can’t wait to see the shadows you’ll have to let us know your thoughts. I really like the glow and lips too. Glow is subtle not sticky whether wearing over or under makeup. Hope you enjoy your stuff as well! 🥰

RE: Chanel Updates

Lipstick swatches

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj  Thanks for posting!  My wallet's going to be in trouble. 🙂

Swatches of Quintessence

Love the shades.  Do you know the date of when the palette will be available in the US? I’ve been eyeing it for awhile since I first heard about it a few months back.

@efficacyjunkie I believe it's supposed to launch on the 7th

It still says coming soon on chanel’s Website. Ugh.  I emailed the Chanel website and they told me they didn’t have an exact date for the launch, just sometime in January. 😞 

Re: Chanel Updates

Does anybody Chanel cream eyeshadow dry up? I think all 3 of mine dried up. My Terre Brûlée completely dries up and even fall out of the pot. It’s still very pigmented but I’m kinda sad. None of my TF cream eyeshadow does that and I have them much longer

Yes, I had Terre Brulee too and it got hard and gross really quickly, even though I rarely used it and stored it just like I store all my other cream eyeshadows.  I've had a few Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow pots and Tom Ford cream eyeshadows for ages and none of those have dried up.  The only other cream eyeshadows I've had that dried up like that were a Kevyn Aucoin one (but I had it for 2+ years at that point) and Butter London eye glazes.

Thx @seaofcowards. I think I will take everyone feedback and stay away from Chanel cream shadows until this issue is addressed.

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014Yes it’s been a while since i had a Chanel Cream shadow but in the past I’ve had them dry up. My Chanel SA even told me not to buy them because that is a known issue with that formula unfortunately:( Its too bad because there was a color i really liked.

Re: RE: Re: Chanel Updates

Thx you @AnneMCC.

Chanel Updates

Chanel Spring-Summer 2019 Collection available now on Chanel direct. (Code INTHEBAG has worked in the past for overnight shipping.)

Looks like a bunch of the Chanel spring collection is available and coming soon on the Chanel direct website.

Rouge Coco Flash - March 2019?

Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 9.39.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-16 at 9.40.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-16 at 9.40.42 AM.png

The full Blanc Collection

testing