Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Stop enabling me @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜‰ They are all gorgerous.  Thx for the swatches.  I'm wearing No 5 today.  It's a pretty strawberry red on me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Haha @blackkitty2014! Iโ€™m so sorry. Did it stay on a long time for you? No feathering? You have the best of it though I think with No.5! The only other one that I think is truly the standout of the collection is โ€œUniqueโ€ in Velvet formula. Itโ€™s different, brilliant and glowing and leaves such a gorgeous stain. Melts into the lip vs sitting on top. I have no other like it and hope it is added to the permanent line. Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for posting the swatches, @Sunnysmom. I just love these shades being incrementally different one from another, and all so lovely to wear. You have intrigued me about the shade Unique!

@TraceyEB Yes I agree with you. What Chanel does so well. Here is my beloved Unique again for your viewing pleasure lol. ๐Ÿ™„โ˜บ๏ธItโ€™s just such a great bejeweled berry that is also just so satiny on and brightens up your face. Lots of compliments on it.  I have to hoard it Iโ€™m afraid after learning the hard way with other favorites gone forever! Iโ€™m sure similarities to some Givenchy, Pat McG, BB, TF or Bite a little bit but the way the formula works with this color is just so pretty. Imho. Itโ€™s also what I seem to try to achieve when I mix colors. Iโ€™m gonna compare it to some of my stash for fun too. If anyone else has similar shades Iโ€™d love to know too tho I feel like I exhaust every line it seems! @blackkitty2014?! Chanel Unique VelvetChanel Unique Velvet

Pic on my silly arm doesnโ€™t do it justice. Lol.  

Here's Chanel No 5 lipstick, a pink red (almost raspberry on me), and comparison swatches. On me, No 5 resembles No 1 except No 5 is brighter, lighter, and matte, visible mostly if wearing the 2 shades on the lips for comparison. No 5 is super pigmented and comfortable to wear. (Chanel No 4 swatched below is an orange red with a sheen.)

Thank you, @blackkitty2014 for the overnight code and @Sunnysmom for photos of her purchases below.

Chanel No 5 - Holiday 2018 collectionChanel No 5 - Holiday 2018 collectionChanel Holiday 2018Chanel Holiday 2018L-R: Chanel Rouge Allure No 5, No 4, No 1L-R: Chanel Rouge Allure No 5, No 4, No 1Wearing Chanel No 5 lipstickWearing Chanel No 5 lipstick

I want the lippie and the highlighter ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@blackkitty2014Available now on Chanel direct. The lippie will sell out, kitty! Tagging (but not enabling) @Sunnysmom

@TraceyEB Lip and lip palette check check! Thank you so much for heads up! Happy you were my little enabler! ๐Ÿคฃ What you get?! 

Hi @Sunnysmom, great order!! I just ordered the red lipstick but will be making a second order soon. I'm trying to hold off until I see what I can get from the upcoming the SUQQU UK release later this week. That lipstick palette is on my list, for sure!

@TraceyEB Ooh yes sounds good! I canโ€™t wait to hear about that one from you! I was worried the palette would sell out so just said may as well. Happy holidays to us! lol lol. 

You might as well, @Sunnysmom! You never know what products sell out. I didn't expect to start buying holiday collections for a few weeks. Eeekk!

@TraceyEB I know it! Itโ€™s kind of ridic. And then you see spring stuff looming in the background. Kind of driving me nutty. ๐Ÿ˜•

Me, too, @Sunnysmom. I just caught up on Chanel Fall last week buying the Clair Obscur quad, Bleu Selene eyeshadow single, Electric Brown Stylo Ombre et Contour, Quintessence blush, 2 lippies, and the Le Volume Revolution mascara.  Not ready for Spring. ๐Ÿ™‚

@TraceyEB Ooh such goodies tho!! Yea for you! I have the shadow, pencil, lip and quad too. Really like them a lot. Do you like the blush and mascara? I do want to try it tho I need no mascara. Havenโ€™t heard much about it yet! And then the new BB also- yikes just yikes. Lol 

@TraceyEB Iโ€™m cooked. Lol 

@TraceyEB, i think i need the red lippie for my upcoming vacay.  After all, i need to look good for the fishes. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edit: I ordered the red lippie with INTHEBAG code for free overnight shipping.  The fishes and i thank you ๐Ÿ˜‰

I ordered the red lippie, too. Thanks for the overnight promo code!! Have fun on your vacay, @blackkitty2014!

Wow speedy @TraceyEB @blackkitty2014! Yes thank you for code @blackkitty2014! Got mine early today as imagine you did also. You love your goodies?! Trying to hold out on new shadows until in stores etc though so pretty. 

FE52B573-ADE1-4BE7-8D11-0CE4579EF951.jpeg

New No.5 lipNew No.5 lip

La Palette Caractere is so good. No 5 is in it also. Glad I did cave in! Good true true red. A bit warmer on me than normal but itโ€™s probably good for me to change it up! A little cloudy so pic is a little dark. 

Ooooooh!! That compact is SO elegant, @Sunnysmom!! My swatch of No 5 matches yours. It's lovely!

@TraceyEB It really is. Very sleek! Our swatches do match! It looks amazing on you!! Love it! A bit less blue on me which sometimes happens to me when itโ€™s really a neutral red like I feel this is. 

Here it is compared to No. 3 and No.2 to round out all the comparisons from last year to this year. @blackkitty2014 I definitely see similarities to No. 3. No.5 seems a little lighter and brighter to me. So if you got that one you could probably live without it. MAYBE. lol. Less direct lighting- Top to bottom- No 5, No.3, No.2Less direct lighting- Top to bottom- No 5, No.3, No.2

More direct lighting. More true to actual shades. Top to bottom- No.5, No.3, No.2More direct lighting. More true to actual shades. Top to bottom- No.5, No.3, No.2

Thx you so much for all the swatches @Sunnysmom@TraceyEB.  I have No 3 but not No 2.  Phew!  I'm so relieve that No 3 and No 5 is diff.  My No 5 will come today.  I love No 3 so much that even if No 5 is similar, i'm okay with keeping it too ๐Ÿ™‚

testing