Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj@TraceyEB, obviously the whole Sephora developer team must move over and work for Chanel now.  Chanel website has been down since this morning for me.  lol 🙂 Joke aside, the collection does look fun.  

RE: Chanel Updates

More upcoming launches - Apotheosis le Mat de Chanel (August)

Chanel Updates

Cruise Collection 2018 - Palette Essentielle Ete - 190 Eclat Solaire. Includes a cream blush and 2 cream highlighters. Gorgeous!

Re: Chanel Updates

The colors are beautiful, @TraceyEB! Thank you for your swatches! 

They really are. I couldn't resist after seeing it in person and having it applied by a Chanel MUA.

Thx for posting @TraceyEB. I was looking for swatches. It is gorgeous. I got $50 GC from Neiman Marcus. So tempted to get some Chanel product.

I have to admit, @blackkitty2014, I'm smitten with this palette. I only wish the pans were equally divided. I've been using the gold on my eyes, layering it over Bobbi Brown's Sand Dune longwear cream shadow stick for an easy casual look. The blush shade is gorgeous.  🙂

@TraceyEB Looks so pretty! How to resist it!! Ugg! 

Cruise collection palettes and eyeliners

These colors are gorgeous!! Are the liners like gel liner consistency??

@KrishAtl not quite gel texture but very soft and smooth.

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Thank you @Mochapj.  Will definitely check them out!

I bought this palette, too! I love it! It ranks right up...

I bought this palette, too! I love it! It ranks right up there with Candeur et Experience. 💕

Temptalia has some swatches of the upcoming Cruise items:

Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 9.35.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-10 at 9.35.46 AM.png

Report:  I received the Chanel eclat enigmatique quad.  I only used it once but it is love.  I recommend it!! The red is kinda scared me but the whole color scheme is very wearable. 🙂  I hope Chanel will come out more quad with this kind of formula.  

So glad you love it, @blackkitty2014   That palette will be coming home with me next week when the collection comes to Shoppers (May 31 launch).

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 Chanel quads are very beautiful, I own a few and I’m always in love with their colours and their combinations ❤️❤️❤️!

Thx @Mochapj. Do i even need the quad when I already own PMG Decadence? Yet somehow I want it 😞  It is available on Chanel direct 😉

LOL @blackkitty2014 - I've been waiting for that quad to come out since I first spied it back in January!

It's a little different swatched than I expected (I thought it was a grey, not a green, but that's even better, IMO) 

Chanel direct doesn't ship to Canada so I have to wait until these launch on counter here in June 😞

Oh man @Mochapj @blackkitty2014 here we go again. lol. It looks so interesting! Love those greens and bronzes and that quad. It never ends does it!! Thanks for pics! 

@Sunnysmom@Mochapj I couldn’t resist and ordered. Unfortunately, my cart wasn’t qualified for overnight shipping.  This month I hit pan on 1 palette but I ordered 3. Oh boy!

testing