Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

That shade is seriously stunning! Thanks for posting!

Re: Chanel Updates

The gorgeous new Chanel blush 390 Burnt Coral:

Courtesy of beauty_bycamelliaCourtesy of beauty_bycamellia

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

Ooh @TraceyEB I've been waiting for swatches of that (and for it to come to Canada) I'm told it's releasing here on the 6th, and I'm definitely picking this one up.

Re: RE: Re: Chanel Updates

@Mochapjit is up now at the Bay and Holts.

Thanks for the update, @Seymore3!!

Thanks @Seymore3!

I don't know what US stores physically have it in stock (my local counter doesn't have it yet) but online, I can only find it at Neiman, Bergdorf, and, oddly, at Chanel if I search for it via Google and not inside Chanel dot com (where it's listed as LE). I'll have my mitts on this one too, it really looks unique!

Usually that means you've landed on a non-US Chanel.com, and sometimes it's hard to tell. Check the country/language chooser on the bottom right of the page. I've also noticed that happens when something is not in stock yet but they've put it up on the web site by mistake and then take it down. For some reason it still shows up in Google searches!

I was so curious why it was visible but not visible, @Winthrop44, so thank you for your note. I wondered if I caught Chanel preparing to launch it. No matter, it will be in my hot little hands tomorrow!

RE: Chanel Updates

Some more new Chanel highlighters coming

New Chanel?

More photos of holiday

Please, please, please let that eyeshadow palette be pigmented. Thanks for posting, @Mochapj. I'm loving that blush, too!

Some new Chanel products - looks like they're getting into colour correctors

This is not about anything new but I just tried the Les Beiges foundation and WOW. I never thought I'd be one to actually like a less than full coverage foundation but I've been proven wrong. It's so lightweight and feels so velvety smooth on my skin - I'm in love!!!

Some of chanel holiday - looking forward to that blush!!

So much red all the time☹️

me too !

me too !

It all looks very promising.

Have any of you lovely BICers tried the Les Beiges cushion foundation and did you like it if so?

Has anyone been able to try Gabrielle the new fragrance yet? NowSmellthis said it was reminiscent of Coco M...

testing