Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Umm, this is beautiful!! The striped pan brought me here but that cherry blossom print? Gorgeous!!

So pretty!  Who can touch that....?  I would just stare at it for a long while first.

Anonymous Insider

This palette is available at the 57th Street Chanel boutique, in NYC.

Do Chanel boutiques do send sales?

edit: Yes they do! I will have it soon 🙂

@Anonymous Thanks!!!

Anonymous Insider

You're welcome! Love your videos!

@Anonymous Thanks!!!!

Chanel eyeshadow palette "Ombres Lamees de Chanel" is a boutique exclusive. The Canadian boutique hasn't got it yet but they will and it will be sold at the bay in limited quanities - ~$125 CAD, I heard. ETA is end of Nov/early december.

US Ladies check with the US boutiques if they already got it.

ombres-lamees-de-chanel-eyeshadow-palette-with-2-mini-eye-brushes.P148760.jpg

@dioradict I called my local store and they don't have it.  They also said that some limiteds are online only and they aren't sure if they'll be getting this one.  So I'lll be stalking the website...

@meganlisa Oh no that is not fun 😞 I saw it online Chanel Canada site and called the only boutique we had to get the info. We don't have an online store sadly and this boutique doesn't ship to anywhere else. So I am on wait-list with The bay, who will be getting it. But nobody got it here and they don't have an ETA.

If you like I can keep an eye out here and when I get some info I can tag u 🙂 

It is already out in Europe & Hongkong too, so I wonder if we will even get it here 😞

@dioradict Keep me posted and I'll keep checking here. Not on the Chanel site or Harrods.  I didn't check selfridges but if it's boutique only they won't get it...

@meganlisa - For Sure I will keep you posted 😄

I check Selfridges for stuff every day, still no signs of it.You are right, probably they are not getting it.

New LE highlighter 'Lumiere de Tokyo' ?!

Screenshot_2016-11-07-08-41-26-1.png

Ohh I like the flower print in the highlighter 🙂

Pretty!!!

IMG_0884.JPGHere is the new highlighter @niki172. In the pan it's white with a slight sparkle (reminds me a bit of sunlight on snow 😉 ). Applied it has a slight purple/blue shift with very fine micro glitter, nice texture but definitely powder texture and not creamy. It's REALLY pretty. Hard to get photos that capture it (late afternoon and very grey day where I am). Might be a bit cool for you @meganlisabut you and fellow highlighter junkies should check it out 😉

I wonder how this compares to the Burberry white highlighter. Are they close? @lipstick4soul

great idea @DiVWA I forgot about that one! Time to round up all the white highlighters...

@niki172 Chanel Beverly Hills doesn't have it, at least not yet.

@meganlisa - thank you very much for trying!!!

This looks delightful and quite unique actually! I want! Just gonna wait on swatches tho 😄 @lipstick4soul

testing