Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Beautiful!

does anyone here have experience with chanel mascaras and have a favorite formula ? i have a gift certificate with only a wee bit left on it, was thinking maybe of trying something new.......

Le Volume, its amazing!!!!

I love Le Volume de Chanel, that's my favorite!

Le Volume de Chanel is my absolute favorite too!

my lashes are straight as a board but the chanel inimitable waterproof keeps my lashes curled ALL DAY. I've never had a mascara do so much work
I used to wear falsies religiously but now im strictly relying on my chanel!

Oh I should try that, I have straight lashes too

@jemly The Inimitable is a wonderful formula. Perfect lengthening and definition for me, plus it does not flake or smudge. 😊

image.jpegSwatches of the upcoming matte liquid lipsticks on British Beauty Blogger with an Oct 7 release date (UK). I thought these were dropping sooner!

Has anyone checked out this? It's really tempting me. I need to update the initial post here, sorry about that, it's quite old. I'll do it this week. I kind of want to buy this from Chanel because it's been a while since I got a pretty Chanel box in the mail and my skin gets dry as soon as the weather turns. It doesn't seem to be at any department stores yet...S141560_XLARGE.jpg

My SA is expecting this in Oct - they're revamping the le lift line. I got a sample of their new V flash which is part of the le lift line. It's supposed to be like a makeup primer. It's nice, but I would get a sample to try first. I just put in an order for some eye cream from the Hydra beauty line - still waiting for the new #5 to get a sample.

Love those Chanel boxes...

Some of the new Chanel liquid lipsticks.

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 11.34.42 AM.png

You're killing me Smalls lol!!!!

Youre-Killin-Me-Smalls.jpg

The-Sandlot-Squints.jpg

Yay, you got the reference 😛  lol

Sure did! 😄  Now I wanna watch the movie again 🙂

It's a classic 😄

It is! 🙂

image.jpegReview of the new liquid lipsticks on bubblymichelle. Her thoughts are very positive. I checked and not on direct site yet. I'm really looking forward to these. I am curious whether they will be as long wearing as I wanted the YSL vinyl creams to be. Sorry picture is a bit dark- ipad night mode 😉

1 Reply
testing