Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I really hope this is not it for the holiday. They did so well with the fall collection. I regret not taking more advantage of the Macy's glitch to hoard more items. Lol 😉

I posted the last 2 pictures in both the holiday and fall section. To me the information isn't quite clear. In some posts it said the palette is for the holidays but part of the same collection as the blush (last pic) which is the fall collection... There are 5 eye palettes in total... I guess we will know more shortly.

You are welcome @blackkitty2014

Can anyone provide input on the Chanel eyeliners? I am interested in one of the colors but am not familiar with the liner quality. I am mostly used to Urban Decay, but also use a little Stila as well.

Thanks!

@SydBristow I've had good luck with Chanel liners, though I tend to buy them and not use them.  I did get Eros and it wore 9 to 10 hours, before I took it off.  It applied beautifully and the shade is lovely.  On me it looks a touch more purple, but it isn't purple, than it looks online (where it just looks red).  The shimmer is stunning and the shade very flattering.  

The tip did break when I applied it but I opened the box after it had been sitting on my doorstep for a while.  In 90 degree weather.  I haven't had issues since but perhaps it's a softer formula. 

Shimmer is similar to some UD as below, but the quality is maybe a touch better.  And I really like the UD ones.

Hope that helps!

@SydBristow I have a few Chanel liners - I ahve both Eros and Agape and love them. They're creamy and smooth, and don't smear throughout the day on me. I have one Stila liner and I think the Chanel is somewhat comparable to it - both apply well and twist up. These two are highly pigmented and shimmery like the UD ones.

I also have a purple one last summer (?) that I hate. It's too hard and tugs on my skin, leaving very little colour.

Thank you!! 🙂

Eros is my first Chanel liner and it blows Urban Decay out of the water in terms of quality. I have hooded eyes that are prone to creasing/transferring. After a minute, Eros is bulletproof, so if you want to smudge, make sure you do it quickly. It's absolutely magical - the liner is gentle, smooth and creamy to apply, but a beast in lasting power.

Thank you! That's quite the good review on Eros!! 🙂 Do you happen to have any pics or swatches? 

Not at the moment, but I'll see what I can do. 😉

@SydBristow They are perfect. I never tried the ones you mentioned, so I can't compare. But they are soft, apply very easily, stay in place...

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! 🙂

On deals too good to pass up someone posted a computer glitch at Macy's. If you order any item that is not an everyday deal you can enter the code focus and get 25 % off your entire total. I ordered a top on sale and several items from the Chanel fall collection. I got 25 % off the total. Quite a deal if you have been drooling over the fall collection like I have!

Oops forget to mention that you have to order $75 worth of merchandise to get the deal. My top was $15 and the rest was Chanel.

Thx for the tip. I also get a top about $16, the blush, Vie lipstick, cream Brule and Eros liner. Oh boy, I only planed to get the cream Brule. Blame it on the big bad Macy glitch 😉 

ow wow! TY for this . It is working for Chanel? I can here to see if I should get the blush! lol

I didn't try the blush but it did work for the eyeliners and lipsticks.  It did not work for the quad.  31% off with ebates.  But you need to have $75 of other items that qualify.  Not sure how much you can remove from the cart...but it might be most.  I just decided to get my son some clothes.

At least get the other items in the cart to get the discount to apply.  Good luck with the blush!

@meganlisa  TY, I got a shirt and a few items! YAY LOL

It's a great deal!  My son is growing so fast...I got him a few things in the next size up...I give it 6 months at most before they fit.  And I got Chanel!  Glad to hear you can delete items from the basket and keep the code @luvgloss13

The 25% off Macy's code (plus 6%) ebates works on most of the fall chanel red collection (not the quad, though).  You need to add $75 worth of eligible items then then Chanel and it's all 25% off.  I bought my son some clothes, Eros and Feu.  I saw on the BT deal thread...so thanks to them....

8 Replies
testing