Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Oh wow and I don't usually have much interest in Chanel...

Those liners look gorgeous!!

Omg Brulee looks incredible...

@breanalee Brulee is lovely! I think it, along with the blush and the liners, are the best products from the collection (although I quite everything I bought)! 

The picture of Brulee didn't quite capture it, but there almost seems to be a slight pink/violet shift in the shimmer.

Ooooh girl! You are speaking my language.

Beautiful!

Is the blush from the rouge collection a must have? I love the whole collection, and I'm trying to pace myself. So far I've ordered the quad and Eros...I want Rouge Feu, but I'd like to see more swatches. 

I love the blush.  If you wear red lipstick often it's a must have.  Great shade and formula, very pigmented.

If you skin leans red or picks up red it might not work on you.  Otherwise it's truly lovely.

Oooooh that sounds delightful! Thank you. 😊

I love it...

Aaaaaand I bought it. Thanks for that. 😏

I agree! This collection is soo up my alley!

I posted on the other thread but Eros is Love.  

Just beautiful. The star of the collection. I woulduse it as an eye base too. 🙂    

Thanks @luvgloss13 you're right I was thinking same but then panicked at the thought that doing that will make the product run out faster 😄

The Chanel rep & I played around with the Fall 2016 collection lol20160730_195521.jpg20160730_195400.jpg

Beautiful, @twilightnicky! Your eyes really stand out with the red tones in the makeup, and with your shirt and hair 🙂 

Thank you!  These colors in the collection are perfect for redheads and I'm obsessed. Want all of it, but when I did the math, my wallet got up and ran away lol

Look stunning and your eyes 😍

Thank you 😄   I felt like a million bucks, and it was a nice boost!

you look lovely! 🙂

testing