Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Truly the pleasure is all mine 🙂  Always fun to chat with other Chanel lovers....

I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on the upcoming launches....muhahha

Yay, gather here, calling all Chanel lovers. I'm probably the worst with Chanel. Due to the 'Tom Ford Updates' thread I have gotten started on TF too, but my heart lies with Chanel...

I was at the Chanel counter myself yesterday.  I really wanted to go home with some new releases, but had to settle with the Soleil Tan de Chanel which is a new product for me.  I've been wearing the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid (BBish cream) which I've really been liking and I use the No 40 powder as a bronzer.  One thing I love about the counter mgr for Chanel is she always loads me up with deluxe samples.  Yesterday she gave me 7!

Wow, 7 samples? Nice! 

Yes, pics! Chanel pics always come out gorgeous...their packaging is top notch.

oooo please post pics of your haul, including samples (those are the best part!)

I have Soleil Tan de Chanel-I love it! Hope you enjoy. I'm going to Chanel for the Nordstrom Beauty Trend show and hoping for goodies there, my SA is also very generous. 

testing