Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Byredo Thread

I’ve really enjoyed Byredo perfumes for a while, but I recently picked up a couple of their lipsticks and wanted to share some swatches. If you are interested in Byredo products, please share your experiences and recommendations!
My collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventuallyMy collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventually

6875077E-C06E-4F31-80BF-9D90F140A44C.jpeg
The metal lipstick packaging is hefty and luxurious. The magnetic tops stay on securely.

C3B43201-8C20-41E8-AE76-D791CDCFC81C.jpegA2809528-9200-433E-9913-A447B796A5DC.jpeg

The swatches: Top: Red & Blue, a satin finish with cool undertones; Bottom: Red Armchair, a matte finish with warm undertones. They go on smoothly and feel comfortable on the lips but I haven’t really taken them on a test drive yet. And yes, I’m obsessed with red lipsticks!

Re: Byredo Thread

New addition to the Night Veils Collection: Rouge Chaotique, coming Fall 2023.

IMG_0110.jpegIMG_0111.jpegIMG_0112.jpeg

@blackkitty2014  she is here and she is a BEAUTY. My pics are not nearly as nice as yours but adding it nonetheless! LOL WOw Byredo direct shipping is incredible!

Byredo 3.jpgByredo 2.jpg

This is such a stunner, @ChristalM!

This is really a pretty palette @ChristalM ! Enjoy all the fun shades! 💞

That case is so pretty @ChristalM. 😍

Congratulations, @ChristalM ! 🥳  I hope you love it! 🥰

Yay @ChristalM ! She’s a beauty and direct has super fancy box 😘 I even keep the box to store my lipsticks. I hope you enjoy the palette as much as I do 🌹♥️👏

This just arrives at my house in a hot second. I’ll play with it tomorrow and report back 😘 @Sunnysmom @itsfi @curlychiquita @ChristalM @Titian06 . Please do forgive if you don’t care about it. But it’s pretty 😘

53F78E28-CD4C-4640-96FF-CD3FD2167FCB.jpeg

Oh wow! This is truly gorgeous! @blackkitty2014 

Are you getting it @sister13 😘

Ahhh, it's so tempting, but I think I hit my limit for the moment on the Sephora sale! If it's still around in a month or two, I may reconsider! @blackkitty2014 

@blackkitty2014 oh beautiful! I am just back from my vacation and went to order from Holt Renfrew and it is sold out! I ended up ordering direct from Byredo so I hope shipping won't take too long! It is a beauty!

134D04D8-9B26-4DD6-9604-A47D73DC531E.jpeg
‘Byredo in action. I only used 2 shades (my usual routine lol) the taupe shade (3td from the right on the 2nd row) and the brown shade (the 2nd from the right on the bottom row). The formula is exactly the same with last year palette. I prefer the large Byredo palette over the regular one. PS: TF Lark liquid matte on lip.very thin and comfortable (if you moisturize your lip before apply) @Sunnysmom @curlychiquita @itsfi @Titian06 forgive messy hair, messy look 😂🤣 just want to show you the eyeshadow colors 😂🤣

Beautiful eye look @blackkitty2014! That taupe shade stands out for me in the palette; if only they sold it separately…or maybe it’s better that they don’t. 😆 

Yes, @blackkitty2014 , I would be much more apt to purchase a single.

Thx you @Titian06 @sister13 @Sunnysmom @itsfi @curlychiquita eventually I think they will sell single eyeshadows. But strange that the bigger palette formula is better than the regular one (which is lots more expensive)

I would love a single too @blackkitty2014 ! Maybe so! It looks lovely on you! 

Pretty! @blackkitty2014 

Very pretty, @blackkitty2014 ! 😍  Love the lipstick, very flattering on you!  Thanks for the tag. 😘

You look beautiful, @blackkitty2014! I'm glad you like the formula!

I love this look on you @blackkitty2014 , adorable as always! Thanks for showing us! Those shades are so good on you! 😍

Conversation Stats
Photos56
  • They tossed in 2 fragrance samples, yay!
  • 3 Colour Sticks on top, 2 Lipsticks on bottom.
  • My collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventually
  • C3B43201-8C20-41E8-AE76-D791CDCFC81C.jpeg
  • 6875077E-C06E-4F31-80BF-9D90F140A44C.jpeg
  • A2809528-9200-433E-9913-A447B796A5DC.jpeg
  • I added Saie Mascara 101 and topped my lips with clear Glossier Lip Gloss.
  • At least you can't see the creasing when my eyes are open. :D
  • You can see Kumato starting to pool in my crease, and this was just 5-10 minutes after application.
  • Gold flecks are from the Vega Flash pencil.
  • Photo taken in warm bathroom lighting. LH's Vega Flash Crayon has a moderate gold shimmer that's hard to see here. Poppet is a Westman Atelier blush stick.
  • Byredo Metal Boots in the Snow.PNG
  • Byredo Metal Boots in the Snow 3.PNG
  • 4DD272C3-CE36-4290-89F9-C7868FA5A64F.jpeg
  • 9AE1A1ED-EDD7-4683-9B06-E49F9E56EBA5.jpeg
testing