Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Byredo Thread

Iโ€™ve really enjoyed Byredo perfumes for a while, but I recently picked up a couple of their lipsticks and wanted to share some swatches. If you are interested in Byredo products, please share your experiences and recommendations!
My collection of full-size Byredo. Iโ€™ll dig up my purse sprays eventuallyMy collection of full-size Byredo. Iโ€™ll dig up my purse sprays eventually

6875077E-C06E-4F31-80BF-9D90F140A44C.jpeg
The metal lipstick packaging is hefty and luxurious. The magnetic tops stay on securely.

C3B43201-8C20-41E8-AE76-D791CDCFC81C.jpegA2809528-9200-433E-9913-A447B796A5DC.jpeg

The swatches: Top: Red & Blue, a satin finish with cool undertones; Bottom: Red Armchair, a matte finish with warm undertones. They go on smoothly and feel comfortable on the lips but I havenโ€™t really taken them on a test drive yet. And yes, Iโ€™m obsessed with red lipsticks!

Re: Byredo Thread

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom !  Waaaay too dark for me! ๐Ÿ˜„

PS Thanks for the tag! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Sunnysmom  Thank you so, so much for buying this and posting!  Now I can be at peace with walking away from it.  Too warm and dark for me.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Sheโ€™s a darker one @Ispend2much6 ! Lol 

Hmm ๐Ÿค” you think itโ€™s really warm? Maybe it looks it on pic but they are actually quite cool on and in person while the end matte shade can be warmer and prob more neutral. Which I figured may help them from not being too harsh? Maybe not. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Maybe itโ€™s my skin too. I obv did very light application! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Look same on my fingers here? Just another look at them. Iโ€™m glad u didnโ€™t get it then too! ๐Ÿ’ž

401FAF90-6863-4053-8E8E-471D15EAA4DD.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@Sunnysmom oh man, what are you doing to me? These looks really good ๐Ÿฅฐ 

You may like it in all itโ€™s inky glory @blackkitty2014 ! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค Sorry if pics look a bit different. They did not at first. Darn phones and computers. Lol 

@Sunnysmom  I guess it does depend upon the lighting.  Your arm picture does look warm; the fingers cool.  I hope you like it!

Thx you for the swatch @Sunnysmom . Itโ€™s gorgeous ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hereโ€™s my little family of Byredo lippies and shadows. I was bad and also have the new grey noire eye palette coming because of Nordies promo price and @blackkitty2014 . ๐Ÿ˜‚ Oops. I really love them all. Mad Red lip is the only one that is scented differently from my others. 

3B22F34F-41D9-4E3C-AC83-2900CB9CC779.jpeg

AE0C0CFF-A089-4025-A3BB-78BD2F41E7EF.jpeg

what shades are these im soo curious i cant seem to find the names in order

Hi @CrayTranny @Titian06 if you mean my pics above, I added the names to the pic. ๐Ÿฅฐ Thought I had them in the pic or description etc, apologies! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. They are top to bottom- Mad Red, Lascaux, Dancehall Queen and Red& Blue. Hope this is helpful! 

3E2855DC-3DD0-49E0-A943-704C88778CA6.jpeg

@Sunnysmom - Geez!  I should have noticed that @CrayTranny was referring to a post on the previous page!  I guess I was distracted by the lovely red lippies in @LCResz 's opening post! ๐Ÿคฃ  Sorry about that @CrayTranny ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

No no @Titian06 Iโ€™m glad you did! @LCResz โ€˜ s  are gorg! ๐Ÿฅฐ I just happened to catch this so I answered plus needed to label โ€˜em anyway. You caught โ€˜em thank you! ๐Ÿ˜˜ @CrayTranny these are wonderful lippies. Love love! 

Hi, @CrayTranny !  @LCResz 's description says, "The swatches: Top: Red & Blue, a satin finish with cool undertones; Bottom: Red Armchair, a matte finish with warm undertones." ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

thank you wow yea i wanted to try one shade too pricey but curious thank you for the help

Iโ€™m ummm (not) guilty of everything ๐Ÿ˜˜ Please post when that palette come @Sunnysmom . Such a pretty family for sure ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Haha @blackkitty2014 , no you are certainly not! ๐Ÿ˜˜ Truth be told Iโ€™m very excited to get that palette if it ever ships! Now the question is, did you also order it?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Sunnysmom I only ordered Metal Boot ๐Ÿ‘ข in the Snow but I ordered the 2 Dior holiday palettesโ€ฆ I was naughty ๐Ÿ‘ฟ .. canโ€™t justify anymore unless Iโ€™m sure I wonโ€™t order any TF quads but that is very unlikely 

Never naughty @blackkitty2014 because you really enjoy the Dior palettes and thatโ€™s a win! ๐ŸฅฐI wonder when the TF will land, if soon or after first of year like mentioned. 

What a beautiful family portrait @Sunnysmom

Thank you @itsfi ! They are quite photogenic arenโ€™t they! Lol 

Your collection is so pretty, @Sunnysmom

Conversation Stats
Photos56
  • They tossed in 2 fragrance samples, yay!
  • 3 Colour Sticks on top, 2 Lipsticks on bottom.
  • My collection of full-size Byredo. Iโ€™ll dig up my purse sprays eventually
  • C3B43201-8C20-41E8-AE76-D791CDCFC81C.jpeg
  • 6875077E-C06E-4F31-80BF-9D90F140A44C.jpeg
  • A2809528-9200-433E-9913-A447B796A5DC.jpeg
  • I added Saie Mascara 101 and topped my lips withย clear Glossier Lip Gloss.
  • At least you can't see the creasing when my eyes are open. :D
  • You can see Kumato starting to pool in my crease, and this was just 5-10 minutes after application.
  • Gold flecks are from the Vega Flash pencil.
  • Photo taken in warm bathroom lighting. LH's Vega Flash Crayon has a moderate gold shimmer that's hard to see here. Poppet is a Westman Atelier blush stick.
  • Byredo Metal Boots in the Snow.PNG
  • Byredo Metal Boots in the Snow 3.PNG
  • 4DD272C3-CE36-4290-89F9-C7868FA5A64F.jpeg
  • 9AE1A1ED-EDD7-4683-9B06-E49F9E56EBA5.jpeg
testing