Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Byredo Thread

I’ve really enjoyed Byredo perfumes for a while, but I recently picked up a couple of their lipsticks and wanted to share some swatches. If you are interested in Byredo products, please share your experiences and recommendations!
My collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventuallyMy collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventually

6875077E-C06E-4F31-80BF-9D90F140A44C.jpeg
The metal lipstick packaging is hefty and luxurious. The magnetic tops stay on securely.

C3B43201-8C20-41E8-AE76-D791CDCFC81C.jpegA2809528-9200-433E-9913-A447B796A5DC.jpeg

The swatches: Top: Red & Blue, a satin finish with cool undertones; Bottom: Red Armchair, a matte finish with warm undertones. They go on smoothly and feel comfortable on the lips but I haven’t really taken them on a test drive yet. And yes, I’m obsessed with red lipsticks!

Re: Byredo Thread

Here’s my little family of Byredo lippies and shadows. I was bad and also have the new grey noire eye palette coming because of Nordies promo price and @blackkitty2014 . 😂 Oops. I really love them all. Mad Red lip is the only one that is scented differently from my others. 

3B22F34F-41D9-4E3C-AC83-2900CB9CC779.jpeg

AE0C0CFF-A089-4025-A3BB-78BD2F41E7EF.jpeg

what shades are these im soo curious i cant seem to find the names in order

Hi @CrayTranny @Titian06 if you mean my pics above, I added the names to the pic. 🥰 Thought I had them in the pic or description etc, apologies! 😣. They are top to bottom- Mad Red, Lascaux, Dancehall Queen and Red& Blue. Hope this is helpful! 

3E2855DC-3DD0-49E0-A943-704C88778CA6.jpeg

@Sunnysmom - Geez!  I should have noticed that @CrayTranny was referring to a post on the previous page!  I guess I was distracted by the lovely red lippies in @LCResz 's opening post! 🤣  Sorry about that @CrayTranny ! 😳

No no @Titian06 I’m glad you did! @LCResz ‘ s  are gorg! 🥰 I just happened to catch this so I answered plus needed to label ‘em anyway. You caught ‘em thank you! 😘 @CrayTranny these are wonderful lippies. Love love! 

Hi, @CrayTranny !  @LCResz 's description says, "The swatches: Top: Red & Blue, a satin finish with cool undertones; Bottom: Red Armchair, a matte finish with warm undertones." 💄💋

thank you wow yea i wanted to try one shade too pricey but curious thank you for the help

I’m ummm (not) guilty of everything 😘 Please post when that palette come @Sunnysmom . Such a pretty family for sure 😍🥰

Haha @blackkitty2014 , no you are certainly not! 😘 Truth be told I’m very excited to get that palette if it ever ships! Now the question is, did you also order it?! 😳😂

@Sunnysmom I only ordered Metal Boot 👢 in the Snow but I ordered the 2 Dior holiday palettes… I was naughty 👿 .. can’t justify anymore unless I’m sure I won’t order any TF quads but that is very unlikely 

Never naughty @blackkitty2014 because you really enjoy the Dior palettes and that’s a win! 🥰I wonder when the TF will land, if soon or after first of year like mentioned. 

What a beautiful family portrait @Sunnysmom

Thank you @itsfi ! They are quite photogenic aren’t they! Lol 

Your collection is so pretty, @Sunnysmom

Thanks @curlychiquita ! Wow that pic looks ginormous 😳 at least on my screen! I’d better make it smaller I think! Ugh lol 

Here is my swatch of the new eye palette. I’m so glad I tried it because swatches I’d seen looked so metallic sparkley and in real life it’s more of a gorgeous very smooth shimmer. @itsfi the swatches you posted below look very true, thank you! 🥰 It’s so good to find these smoky cool shades I think! The far left silver however is almost impossible to swatch no matter how hard I tried. Even to just press it in. Nope.  It’s part of that tiny white dot along the right! Lol  @blackkitty2014 yup get this 😂@Ispend2much6 not sure if these are too dark for you or you’d like em.!  😊

4DD272C3-CE36-4290-89F9-C7868FA5A64F.jpeg

9AE1A1ED-EDD7-4683-9B06-E49F9E56EBA5.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Is this limited edition do you know? Every time I check online it's always sold out.

@Samtian @Sunnysmom << politely butting in >> 

The Metal Boots in the Snow palette is not limited edition. Samtian, if you’re interested in picking up the palette, but don’t mind going through a store other than Byredo direct, the palette is available online at Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, Bergdorf, Neiman Marcus, and Selfridges. 🛍  << politely butting out now >> 😆 

@itsfi Haha I don't even know if my state has any of those stores. Kidding, but really those are 4 hour drives away. Thank you for replying!!

Sorry @Samtian; I thought you might order it online but completely understandable if you want to see it in person first. 

@itsfi Hahaha oh man I'm sorry. I was confused for a second and then reread your original statement and seemed to have just skipped over where you said order online at those stores and thought you meant in person. 🙈

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos55
  • They tossed in 2 fragrance samples, yay!
  • 3 Colour Sticks on top, 2 Lipsticks on bottom.
  • My collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventually
  • C3B43201-8C20-41E8-AE76-D791CDCFC81C.jpeg
  • 6875077E-C06E-4F31-80BF-9D90F140A44C.jpeg
  • A2809528-9200-433E-9913-A447B796A5DC.jpeg
  • I added Saie Mascara 101 and topped my lips with clear Glossier Lip Gloss.
  • At least you can't see the creasing when my eyes are open. :D
  • You can see Kumato starting to pool in my crease, and this was just 5-10 minutes after application.
  • Gold flecks are from the Vega Flash pencil.
  • Photo taken in warm bathroom lighting. LH's Vega Flash Crayon has a moderate gold shimmer that's hard to see here. Poppet is a Westman Atelier blush stick.
  • Byredo Metal Boots in the Snow.PNG
  • Byredo Metal Boots in the Snow 3.PNG
  • 4DD272C3-CE36-4290-89F9-C7868FA5A64F.jpeg
  • 9AE1A1ED-EDD7-4683-9B06-E49F9E56EBA5.jpeg
testing