Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Oooh girl!!!  This looks SO pretty!  

Image result for i want this gif

Thanks @DaintyDiva Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt I know 😄 the art in that box is killing me Heart 

I'm afraid I'll have to pass this box 😞 I'm trying to save a bit and have already my heart on that last couture palette to die for that @veronika23 posted 2 days ago (not to mention I've got plenty of red burberry lippies, never use any my blue eyshadows, have a little stash of black mascara that never ends and at least 5 shades of red nail polish already... lol) 😄

Heeeeyyyyyy!!!  Nice to see you @DaintyDiva 🙂 Heart

@veronika23 Heart xo 🙂

Coming in August

ea65.jpg

Spoiler
Coming to perfume counters next month, the British label's latest edition to its fragrance family is a bright, fresh, feminine scent that opens with glazed pomegranate and vibrant lemon. Delicate rose petal notes are lifted with crisp apple, while a base of jasmine and wisteria accord round off the new eau de parfum.

Created by renowned perfumer Francis Kurkdjian and Burberry CEO Christopher Bailey, the fragrance is inspired by a London garden in the first light of day 'as flowers blossom with a spirited burst of energy.'

The bottle is enlivened with a feminine pink hue. The My Burberry signature design details remain with a lighter-shade horn-look lid, inspired by the buttons of the iconic 'pièce de resistance' trench coat. A hand-tied gabardine knot around the neck of the bottle honors the weatherproof fabric invented by Thomas Burberry over 100 years ago.

As with My Burberry Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette and My Burberry Black, customers will be able to personalize their 90ml bottle of My Burberry Blush with up to three initials through the monogramming service available at Burberry.com and in select Burberry stores.

My Burberry Blush will retail from the first week of August in 90ml (€120), 50ml and 30ml on Burberry.com and in select Burberry stores and retailers worldwide.

Complementary to the new perfume, Burberry is also launching the Blush Collection makeup range, featuring a limited edition powder palette in shades of delicate pinks and soft nudes for a rosy glow.

As the face of all My Burberry fragrances, British actress Lily James will front the new perfume campaign, shot by Mario Testino, which will be globally rolled out at the end of the month.

My Burberry Blush is Lily's second fragrance campaign for Burberry. Earlier this week, the Burberry muse hosted a cocktail party at the flagship store on Rue Faubourg Saint Honore in Paris, to celebrate the newest fragrance in the My Burberry range.

source: fashionnetwork DOT com

That blush!! 😍

I would so like to see a high res version of that image. I've tried searching Google for this image, reading the original article, putting on my glasses, and everything, I still can't really see the pattern on the palette. Not to my heart's content anyway

@gingerleigh remember that by the time it arrive in stores it may look different anyway, as it was with the fall couture palette. 

But the description "powder palette in shades of delicate pinks and soft nudes for a rosy glow." made me curious to know if it's going to be a matte setting powder, or if it's going to have some highlighting, maybe a subtle blush. It's wait and see 😕

2 new items at Nordstrom- double ended brow and eye. Seems to take a while to show up on Sephora so not sure when they will arrive here. 

Capture.JPG

http://www.sephora.com/fresh-glow-highlighter-P405089?skuId=1938703&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap405089

All 4 colors are now available. I had 2 from last year, just got the Pink Pearl from Saks and will get the Rose Gold if it still is available during the sale next week 😉

Anonymous Insider

How do you like the highlighters? Although the engravings are very pretty. I think the price is way too steep for a highlighter is the formula or color unique?

If the embossing isn't and important part of the experience for you, I would say that the color/finish isn't unique enough to justify on it's own.

If you want high end. refined and unique for the pink color I would actually recommend the Dior over this one.

http://www.sephora.com/diorskin-nude-air-luminizer-powder-P411229?skuId=1901792&icid2=products grid:p411229

If you like a mid-range or less subtle look, becca or ABH would probably be good bets.

Anonymous Insider

I own all Becca Highlighters besides the deepest and the lightest shade and so many highlighters later they are still my favorite. I am debating between the Dior and Burberry for a splurge and getting the Make Up For Ever one during this sale. Thanks for the input!

The makeup forever one is gorgeous too. Can't go wrong with any of the ones you are considering @Anonymous

Burberry First Love at Nordstrom. I assume that Sephora will be getting this at some point. I am surprised to see it back, it made a very brief appearance on direct site around valentine's day.

Capture.JPG

I've been away from BT since the website "update" (it still isn't running smoothly for me 😕 ). But this is too exciting to not share 🙂 I've been waiting for this brushes for over a year.

Just a bit upset the handles are like the Chanel ones, I expected something more slender like the ones from Dior. 

At Nordies:

Burberry Brushes.png

Burberry business news. Coty is licensing the beauty business by end of year. Not sure if it will affect formulations/packaging or not but might be a good time to start buying anything on your wishlist.

IMG_1696.PNG

Coty actually bought licensing for fragrance and beauty. I am betting they will kill the runway palette series 😩

It sounds like Burberry will still be leading the creative strategy and Coty will handle the business and distribution side so who knows? I hope the quality stays the same too. One of the things I like about Burberry is the small but edited collections so I hope that stays the same.

Oh no 😞 Thanks for the heads up! I hope the quality stays the same.

I just read that since Coty took over Philosophy, their scents (or at least the Pure Grace one, in the lotion) has changed.  Also it doesn't have the longevity it used to have.

4 Replies
testing