Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

do you know if there will be more shades?

I think there are only two shades for now.

I had bought Burberry lipsticks when they first launched in the US some years ago.  Pretty colours, but I could never get past the Burberry scent.  So I finally tossed them a couple of years back (after wearing them a couple of times).  😞

On the recommendation of MrsB, I gave it a go again.  I tried the Burberry Kisses line today at Nordies, oh brother!  They have no scent at all.  And the formula is excellent!  I think I would compare it to Chanel Rouge Coco (the new ones).

I am acquiring a spattering of them......

I used a Lip Mist the other day and noticed that they have a scent. I will try the Velvet formula probably next. I hear it's a hydrating matte. I can't even imagine that. 

That's very good to know! I just ordered my first Burberry kisses lipstick on Friday, can't wait to try it out 🙂 I honestly want to order all the single eyeshadows!

i love the singles! I've been gravitating to them so much! I have Rosewood, Pale Barley, Almond and Dark Chestnut. I really love Rosewood, and I've learned to appreciate Pale Barley. Almond is a wonderful transition color for me and gets used all the time. The formula of the singles rivals some other luxe brands I love! (ie Tom Ford) Here is a pic of me in pale barley. I use it as an all over shade with a matte deep shade from Tom Ford's Silvered Topaz quad in the outer corner. Burberry Pale Barley.jpg

Figures you'd be gorgeous too!!!!!!!!!! 

Anonymous Insider

Same here, I want all of their single shadows esp. Rosewood and midnight brown!! Why are they all so pretty? Urgh..

I have rosewood and pale barley in the old formula. I think I will be getting midnight brown and nude very soon!

Sadly my Nordstrom did not have them in stock when I went to get one yesterday 😞 And no one was at the counter to ask 😞

I ordered a couple and they are supposed to arrive tomorrow. I will post swatches. 

Christal, I agree with not creative's comment below.

Also, at Nordstrom, any SA can help you with any brand if a counter is not staffed. 

Nordstrom has beauty advisors.  My beauty advisor helps me with all of the brands and texts me whenever any line or the whole store is having a beauty event.  Call your store and ask to leave a message for a beauty advisor.

I just talked to my SA, he said the cream blush will be available close to the end of May in Canada.

Ah thanks!

A quick update, the SA from Nordstrom Calgary store told me it will be available on May 23rd!

What products are you looking for? My SA's going to call me today because I need to place an order, I can ask him 🙂 I'm in Canada, so I'm not sure if it's the same as in the US.

If you need a SA in the US, I can give you the info for mine. 🙂 

The SA at Burberry counter just texted me these swatches for Burberry Kisses lipsticks.

025 Nude Cashmere

IMG_3299.jpg

09 Tulip Pink

IMG_5380.jpg

049 light crimson

IMG_8677.jpg

041 Pomegranate pink

IMG_4151.jpg

wow that pomegranate pink and light crimson are gorgeous!

Do you have any of the original colors? I have the union red and blush rose and really like them, though I have to say that the union red probably looks better on the lovely mrsbaines!

1 Reply
testing