Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

@lachaton Thanks for the info 🙂 It usually is released at Burberry direct first, but I'm sure Nordies will get it eventually (in case anyone is worried about shipping).

Thank you for the info @lachaton! I still haven't decided whether or not I'm going to get it, though. $68 is a little steep and I'm not 100% in love with the nail polish. It's one of those dark reds that looks patchy/messy on the nail. I really wish they picked a different nail color. 

ETA: I'd love to hear your thoughts on the polish when you receive it. 🙂 

Thanks for the info @lachaton! Not sure if I'd use the eyeshadow. Otherwise, I like the rest of the box. Interested to see how delivery goes. I've always stayed away from ordering direct with the signature required issue.

Awesome, thank you so much for the info @lachaton! I can't wait to see your pictures. I hope it comes to Sephora but in may have to order direct. FOMO and all lol. 

Oooohhhh I've wanted to try antique blue - I think I'll go check out Burberry's website now. Thanks for the tag @lachaton 🙂

Does Sephora get the one with the nail polish?? I thought Nordies did and we get the other one with the blush/glow liquid in it? I hope Sephora does get this one though cause I really love that nail color.

I was really worried with the switch in ownership that they would stop making these beautiful boxes but am really happy that they are! Hope they will still be sold at Sephora 🙂

Spoiler
bump

Love their holiday boxes!

OMG 😮 My precious, you will be MINE!

My precious GIF

These boxes are my weakness - love the color of the eyeshadow!

Okay, I'm going to need that!

@DaintyDiva,

I want that box and every thing in it!  It's not practical for me, but it certainly is attractive!

@tsavorite If I can remember correctly, they usually release 2 boxes. One box with full sizes nail polish and eyeshadow, and one box with a mini blush. I never buy the one with the full sizes, I always get the one with the minis 🙂 Hopefully this year they'll release it too, and with luck it'll have the same art on the box 😉

@DaintyDiva

I usually just have to have the one with the minis, too.  It would be nice if the eyeshadow is full size this year.  It was last year, wasn't it?

@tsavorite Yes, the eyeshadow is always full size 🙂 I think it would be more expensive for them to produce a smaller container for a mini eyeshadow. I imagine the mini blush is easier to make because they just put it in regular eyeshadow containers 😄 lol

@DaintyDiva,

I think you hit it right on the head!  🙂 Mystery solved.

At least we get a full-sized eyeshadow out of the deal!

Oooh! I would love the box!!

squee!!! I love these little boxes! the actual box is gorgeous, I think. Must be a print from the runway collection?

@lipstick4soul Indeed. Can you imagine if they made a special runway eyeshadow palette with that print? 😄 it would be brilliant!!!

Absolutely @DaintyDiva. The colors would be amazing. One of my favorites in the series was the plum that matched a runway print. They should hire you 😉

@lipstick4soul I wish they would, they could pay me in make-up and clothes 😄

1,078 Replies
testing