Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

I can see this being a gwp from Nordstrom, but definitely not Sephora.

yes it could definitely be a gwp with a higher value buy-in.. 

I calculated the value of the set, and it comes to $32.66 for the products + the box & kabuki brush. I am surprised that it isn't higher. 

Girl, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you giving them ideas!?!?! 

!!!

New lip products from Burberry

Burberry is being very considerate, it is going to release glosses.

Pass.

Did you see these, or did you find this pic somewhere? 

Found the photos on Instagram:) 

I just spoke to a Burberry sales associate and she just told me that Sephora is going to start carrying the full beauty line in September! Thought I'd share the exciting news for others who might be interested 🙂

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFCK. 

upload_8195628424294348997.gif

My thoughts exactly!

That's awesome! I would love to own something from Burberry just for the packaging 😄

yay!! Can't wait to be able to get promo codes and discounts on the line 🙂

😄 Finally I will be able to buy from that line! I am loyal to Sephora so I can get to Rouge. That takes away from my shopping from Nordies a lot except TF. This will be awesome.

OMG! That is awesome! thanks for sharing 🙂

jumping up and down and clapping hands 🙂

If you are interested in more swatches of the lip and cheek colors, including how they look on the lips- check out the blog "the beauty look book"

Thank you so much! Googling now. 

I'd love to keep hearing any reviews on the Lip and Cheek Blooms for the lips only. I would buy this only as a lip product as cream blushes do not wear well on my oily skin. So far I've heard they feel velvety and slightly staining which sounds great. But I haven't seen any pictures or lip swatches. 

I just got the lip & cheek bloom in orange blossom and it is so beautiful. I don't know about wearing this on the lips though...the texture is interesting but it seems a bit too chalky for that in this color at least.

I normally don't stray outside of coral and orange blushes but tulip is calling to me

So this thread + the mini lipstick GWP at Saks tempted me into making a Burberry order today! I got the new blush in Orange Bloom, a Kisses lipstick in Garnet and the eyeshadow single in Mulberry (something I've been wanting forever). So excited! 

3 Replies
testing