Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Burberry business news. Coty is licensing the beauty business by end of year. Not sure if it will affect formulations/packaging or not but might be a good time to start buying anything on your wishlist.

IMG_1696.PNG

Coty actually bought licensing for fragrance and beauty. I am betting they will kill the runway palette series 😩

It sounds like Burberry will still be leading the creative strategy and Coty will handle the business and distribution side so who knows? I hope the quality stays the same too. One of the things I like about Burberry is the small but edited collections so I hope that stays the same.

Oh no Smiley Sad Thanks for the heads up! I hope the quality stays the same.

I just read that since Coty took over Philosophy, their scents (or at least the Pure Grace one, in the lotion) has changed.  Also it doesn't have the longevity it used to have.

ISO Burberry London with love blush. I know people have been finding it at their local Nordstrom rack but mine didn't get any Smiley Sad

Side note-- here are my swatches of the 4 new highlighters. I ended up getting nude gold and rose gold. 

IMG_6668.JPG

Ladies, Saks is currently having Pink Pearl and 10% off with SAKS10OFF code plus 14% cash back from Ebates. Run if you are looking for it Smiley Wink 

Here are the swatches of the new highlights on my pale hand

burberry2.jpeg

Swatches from left to right: White #1, Pink Pearl #3, Nude Gold #2, Rose Gold #4

swatches.JPG

Verdict: They are super glittery like the past limited edition highlights but they are gorgeous and I will personally be picking up Pink Pearl and Nude Gold Smiley Happy

I got the white one when it was first released and returned it because it was too glittery. I don't like these as much as the Dior ones.

@lysbainch I agree- they are a little glittery for my taste but at the same time I think I can make them work. I love the dior highlights for more of a natural glow so I think the Burberry ones will be for my "ulta glow" days lol

Thanks for the swatches, @gonerogue .

They're glittery?!!! Noooooo! Is it a fine micro glitter like in Spring/Summer 2016 Runaway Palette? ( I can deal with that. ) Or huge chunks of glitter? ( No thanks! )

The glitter is very similar to the runway palette so if you have the runway palette and don't mind the glitter, then you wouldn't mind the glitter on these. To someone who is used to more of a shimmer like the dior blooming gardens, I don't think they would like these. I recommend searching them in person just so you don't regret getting it because of the glitter @lyravega

Available now at Nordstrom!

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 4.37.29 PM.png

Great find! They also have the new lip contour. Usually Sephora gets the new items a couple weeks after Nordstrom so could be soon!

These are just so pretty! I love all the Burberry products I have tried so far. Putting this on my wishlist. Hopefully hubby gets it for me for Christmas Smiley Very Happy 

@veronika23 Man you're quick! I was just coming to post this lol Let's hope the testers are out so I can do some swatching today Smiley Happy

@gonerogue  haha sometimes Smiley Very Happy

Ohhh post a pic if you can Smiley Happy

Another look at the new highlighters that are coming

Spoiler
2 new shades of Fresh Glow highlighters - Pink Pearls and Rose Gold, along with 2 of last year's LEs - White and Nude Gold. - end of April (US)

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 6.26.06 PM.png

Agh I must resist pink pearl. I love love love white though, one of my favorites. I'm sure they aren't that different. I don't need it!

omg I want nude gold and rose gold! If only they would launch now on The Bay Smiley Very Happy

@Anewxa @k617 @bonafide11

Not sure if anyone is still looking for the Silk & Bloom blush, but Sephora now has it available

http://www.sephora.com/silk-bloom-blush-palette-P418228?skuId=1928357&icid2=products%20gridSmiley Tongue418228

4 Replies