Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

I can't find the blush palette at Burberry direct anymore so I guess it is oos. I wonder if they restock. I have a Burberry counter at a nearby Bay so I will check it in person if they have it in for swatching.

The new "runway" collection from Burberry (on direct site and net a porter). there is also a new eye contour stick that hasn't shown up on Sephora yet.

As far as I know, the polishes are all existing shades in the LE set/packaging.

bur 1.pngbur 2.png

New highlighters coming

IMG_8518.PNG

Pink pearl 😍

thanks for posting swatches of the lip contour, haven't seen much about it. 

Silk and bloom blush is up on Bloomingdale's. Hurry if you want it, this is their restock. I got mine from there a little more than a week ago. It is gorgeous.

Thx you for posting @lysbainch.  I was missed out at due to travelling.  Ordered! Smiley Happy

Thank you!  Ordered! 💗  @lysbainch

@Anewxa @k617 @bonafide11

Not sure if anyone is still looking for the Silk & Bloom blush, but Sephora now has it available

http://www.sephora.com/silk-bloom-blush-palette-P418228?skuId=1928357&icid2=products%20gridSmiley Tongue418228

Thanks for tagging me @lachaton! I managed to get it from The Bay last week Smiley Very Happy

Is this blush super pretty? I must look up swatches of it! It looks pretty in the pan off course Smiley Very Happy I believe The Bay has it online!

@jesscheems It's definitely pretty - there are lots of nice swatches in this thread, if you go back a few pages! 

Yes I've even hearted some -duh- and forgotten lol Smiley Very Happy @lachaton Thanks =)

Thank you!

Thanks for the tag @lachaton, I was able to purchase mine directly but a back up is still a tempting idea Smiley Very Happy

Thank you for posting this. 

I was actually looking to see if Sephora had this in the morning, and somehow, I didn't see it. 

I was debating if I should buy it, and thought even if I buy it that I wouldn't want to ruin it, but I decided that this is going to be a Birthday gift to myself. Haha. 

Another look at the new highlighters that are coming

Spoiler
2 new shades of Fresh Glow highlighters - Pink Pearls and Rose Gold, along with 2 of last year's LEs - White and Nude Gold. - end of April (US)

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 6.26.06 PM.png

omg I want nude gold and rose gold! If only they would launch now on The Bay Smiley Very Happy

Agh I must resist pink pearl. I love love love white though, one of my favorites. I'm sure they aren't that different. I don't need it!

Available now at Nordstrom!

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 4.37.29 PM.png

@veronika23 Man you're quick! I was just coming to post this lol Let's hope the testers are out so I can do some swatching today Smiley Happy

@gonerogue  haha sometimes Smiley Very Happy

Ohhh post a pic if you can Smiley Happy

1 Reply