Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Burberry direct

IMG_2419.pngIMG_2420.png

Oh, Burberry is back with makeup @blackkitty2014? I really enjoyed many of their products from a few years back. 

Last month I checked but they were not available for purchase but they do now. What are you eyeing @itsfi? If they don’t sold out before my low buy end, I might get quad no3 and maybe a pink blush 😘

@blackkitty2014, the no 2 or no 3 quad, maybe a blush (I know! But I have liked Burberry's blushes in the past), and the matte stain lip looks interesting. These don't look to be LE so they'll be around; and I don't need to be among the first to get it. I'm not planning on picking anything up until I've seen some swatches or maybe have swatched them myself but that likely won't happen for a while - I want to get through my low / no buys and to make some progress on a couple of my pan it! items before I go to the Burberry store and get ... distracted. 😆 

Looks liked Burberry Holiday collection available at Burberry direct

30E2A5E1-8212-450F-B302-7B61B8CF016A.jpeg
I got these screenshots from a YouTuber Lera Makeup

B3CC0E62-ACD7-465A-9A26-2070D5640461.jpegDA0FEC46-8604-43EE-A08E-1542D7917B9B.jpeg

Really pretty @blackkitty2014 , thanks! 

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! @blackkitty2014 

@blackkitty2014  That's beautiful; thanks!

Anyone still into Burberry? This looks beautiful!

burberry.PNG

This looks like a great go-to palette for a number of folks. I still reach for the Burberry highlighter I own, but this reminds I’ve got a brand new LE Gold No. 25 Eye Shadow palette stashed away somewhere. And the photo in the OP has me wanting to break out my Silk and Bloom blush this week. Curious to see what else they release this year. 

I always loved Burberry! I'm glad to see they're still in business!

@Harobedb They started the beauty line again 😘 They’re still good. I don’t know why they stopped for a while

Found it @ChristalM . Will report back if I can buy over here in the US 💕🌹

Burberry Check palette - available now at certain retailers

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.28.46 AM.png

I know I’m several years late to the party but that’s a beautiful compact. 

RE: Burberry Beauty Updates

Coming soon

Christmas set - coming soon

@tinobiscuitsposted in the release thread that these are the same shades as last year's set. Thanks for the info!!! 🙂

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 1.29.13 PM.png

No problem @veronika23.  If the info in the insta post is correct, then yes, they are the same.  I had to go run and check as soon as I saw it!

Thanks @tinobiscuits! Very helpful for those who are looking at this set! 🙂

The Holiday highlighting palette from last year is available again

https://www.sephora.com/product/festive-silver-shimmer-illuminating-powder-P423634?icid2=products%20...

1,078 Replies
testing