Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Oh yea @TraceyEB so glad you love your goodies! Yes I bet lip would be good for fall. I’ll prob have to pick it up bec it’s totally my wheelhouse! And just layer it etc. Rosy glow sounds lovely too! I’ll have to make another drive by in Nordies 😬

@Sunnysmom, let me know what you think!

I def will @TraceyEB. Got Hush Hush but forgot to get Rosy glow so will be excuse to go back for it! Lol 

Bobbi Brown Thread

BB Molten Metals Collection display.

Bobbi Brown Thread

Swatches - Bobbi Brown High Shine Liquid Eyeshadows

Bobbi Brown Summer Collection now available on Bobbi Brown direct and Macy's online.

New Limited Edition Double Crush Liquid Lips in Ambre (a warm peachy nude), Hush Hush (a true blue red), West Coast Bae (a cinnamon brown), and  East Coast Slay (a light honey beige). Available at Bobbi Brown direct, Macy's (15% off Friends & Family sale), and Sephora (10-20% Spring sale).

Image6157656265855424346.jpg

Do you know if they have shimmer or not @TraceyEB ? (Of course I’m looking at the red one. Lol). 

@Sunnysmom, I don't think so. Shimmers have not been mentioned in the descriptions I've read. (I'm buying the red one, too.)

Didn’t think so @TraceyEB but the pic looked a little shimmery so I couldn’t tell! 

Looks so pretty! Def getting it also! 

RE: Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@Sunnysmom @TraceyEB you should check out chicprofile posting. It doesn’t have swatches per se, but does have pics showing individuals wearing each of the new colors. Hope this helps!

Re: RE: Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@seekingtruth, that's a great collage showcasing these new shades! There's also swatches and lip photos on Macy's site that show the various shades. @Sunnysmom 

Re: RE: Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Hey thanks @seekingtruth I will def do that! 

Bobbi Brown Summer 2019 Collection - swatches from Really Ree. She lists a May 23 'nationwide' release date.  Available now at Saks.

BB Bronzers.jpgBB High Shine Eyeshadows.jpgImage5647400290995861302.jpgImage9027285609170623664.jpg

@TraceyEB The liquid shadows just showed up on Nordstrom (as well as CT Pillow Talk Sexy Lips!)

@seekingtruth, thanks for letting us know!!

@seekingtruth, thanks for letting us know!!

Friends and Family Week - 25% off, daily reveals, and free full size product with $75+ purchase (after discount). Ends 4/20.

Image1785573306147538606.jpg

New Molten Drama eyeshadow palette at Bobbi Brown direct and Sephora.

Image4467666635474909978.jpgImage5364702619378836871.jpg

The Bronze Nude on Nude eyeshadow palette is back in stock on Bobbi direct. Saw it under Makeup/Palettes and Sets. The Ulla Johnson collection is now available for purchase.

Bobbi Brown Thread

Bobbi Brown 2019 Summer Collection. Gorgeous collection and that packaging! The highlighter shade is Rosy Glow. Update: All products below available now at Saks online. Thanks to @seekingtruth for seeing the high shine liquid eyeshadows were posted.

Rosy Glow HighlighterRosy Glow Highlighter

@TraceyEB Such beautiful packaging!

Best,
Rebecca

2 Replies
testing