Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: What a surprise, @veronika23! Where did this palette come...

No idea... just showed up! lol 😄 @TraceyEB

@veronika23  I asked Hannah Martin if the Infra-Red eyeshadow palette was part of a collection or campaign and she had not heard of it, saying it is likely a retailer/Sephora exclusive.

Cool @TraceyEB! 🙂

Read last night that it should be available to everyone on Sept. 17. 🙂

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Luxe Liquid

Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 8.50.17 AM.png

Bobbi Brown Thread

More Holiday 2018 Sneak Peeks, though it gives me more of a Spring vibe...

Definitely more pink than I would expect, but I’m sure when we start seeing looks from the Pro team it will give us better insight. Of course coming off the Capri, Camo, and Nude on Nude launches, they’ve got a lot to live up to!

@TraceyEB Agree. Interesting choice for holiday. Not sure how I feel tho I guess a bit different isn’t always a bad thing! Hmm. 

I love your perspective, @Sunnysmom(and you're right!).

Trying to be positive trying to be positive... if it kills me @TraceyEB! Lol 

Bobbi Brown Thread

20% off this weekend (cross posted from DEALS thread) AND the CAMO collection can be purchased if you search under CAMO or the item name,e.g. Incandescent. (Don't forget eBates and RetailMeNot for more offers.)

The CAMO collection is up at Bobbi Brown direct. Type in Camo or Jungle (or product name) and it comes up.

Nude on Nude is up on Nordstrom! They are backordered with ETA for shipping of 9/10. Ordered mine and can’t wait!F6CAD5FA-80D7-4BDC-A4AE-F2395E9E5511.png

@cajitasazules Just saw the Nude on Nude online the other day.  SO pretty!

Bobbi Brown Thread

Temptalia has posted the first reviews of the Luxe Matte Lip Colors.

9ED2D3FA-E1E5-4952-853E-B95D65D7B99B.png

Nordstrom now has the Camo palette and breast cancer awareness lipsticks available, plus the matte Luxe Lips.  

Bobbi Brown Thread

Lots of new BB at Neiman! @seekingtruth spied the new Camo collection.

The Pink Breast Cancer Awareness set are full size Lip Colors in Pink and Sandwash Pink.

Woohoo! I just ordered the palette. Makes this day better since my doctor’s office is already running late at 8am. At least I had the time to put in order in.  Now just the wait for Nude on Nude. 

@cajitasazules It was meant to be! Let us know how you like it!

Ordered the palette and the two single shadows.  Palette is in stock; singles to ship before end of August 🙂

@seekingtruthYou got the main pieces of the collection! Can't wait to hear what you think of it all!

1,415 Replies
testing