Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Haute Nudes palette - available now at Nordstrom

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 6.56.05 AM.png

@veronika23 This caught my eye a while back. I wish Sephora carried it!

You don't like shopping at Nordstrom @greeneyedgirl107?

@veronika23 I do like Nordstrom, but I'm south of the city and the Nordstrom here is north of it so I rarely get there.  😛 Meanwhile, Sephora is on my way home from work so I can swatch away!

Awww gotcha! @greeneyedgirl107

Nordstrom- Bobbi Brown Crushed Lipstick duo- two full size products- Lilac and Ruby- for $29!  I have both of these; love them!

Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip in Smoothie Move; Luxe Eye Shadow in Melting Point. The liquid lip is so pretty!  It has a foam applicator that is cinched near where it meets the wand, and enables precision application.  For everyone but me. 😉  There is a strong vacuum when you remove the wand from the tube, and the product does gather at the base of the wand somewhat.  Very comfortable wear; lots of color! I really like the Luxe shadows.  They are comfortable and last a long time.  @veronika23  @Sunnysmom  @tsavorite

IMG_2919.JPGbobbi brown new lip gloss.jpgIMG_2911.JPG

Thanks for the post, @Ispend2much6. I didn't realize the...

Thanks for the post, @Ispend2much6. I didn't realize the Crushed Liquid lipsticks had launched yet. The shade you chose looks perfect on you! Melting Point is one of my favourite Luxe eyeshadows. Great pick!!

Re: Thanks for the post, @Ispend2much6. I didn't realize the...

@TraceyEB  Thank you!  What do you think of the Luxe Eyeshadow Moonstone?

Hi @Ispend2much6, I like Moonstone; it's the only shade that I purchased in the Rich Sparkle formula. I follow a Bobbi Brown tip of applying it with a finger to the lower part of the mobile lid and then using a brush vertically (from above) and sweep it towards the lash line. (I use the BB Touch Up brush for this.) This has helped immensely to maintain placement and minimize fallout. I find if I apply Moonstone to a larger area, my hooded eyes will grab it and disperse it upwards, and I'll have fallout on my face. I love wearing Moonstone with the Pat McGrath Bronze Seduction 10-pan palette, using the lightest shade all over the mobile lid to just above the crease, applying Moonstone using the sweeping motion above, and blending the red shade in the outer v for some warm. Gorgeous! Today I wore Moonstone with the CT Stars In You Eyes Palette and it looked very natural surrounded by bronze and orange tones.

@TraceyEB  Thank you for you thoughts!  You must be a beauty expert.

Thank you for the compliment, @Ispend2much6. I wish that were true. 🙂

@Ispend2much6,

I do love that color on you, and the shine.  I really also love that eyeshadow shade.  I haven't yet tried the Bobbi Brown Luxe shadows, but I want to.

Hi @tsavorite, my CCO has some BB Luxe eyeshadows. I part...

Hi @tsavorite, my CCO has some BB Luxe eyeshadows. I particularly enjoy Heat Ray and Melting Point in the 'Rich Metal' finish and Moonstone in the 'Rich Sparkle' finish (perfect for sparkly occasions).

@tsavorite  I forgot to add that it makes my lips look pretty smooth.

@Ispend2much6,

I can tell!  It looks very smooth.  I like that texture. I like lip glosses.

Thanks for your thoughts. That's a nice color on you! @Ispend2much6

@veronika23  Thanks!

Another look at the extra lip tint - Some new colors available now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/extra-lip-tint-P404241?skuId=2171890

BOBBI BROWN - Extra Lip Tint

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 5.29.16 AM.png

Crushed Lip Color - coming in 2019

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 7.49.16 AM.png

^^ Available now at Nordstrom

abe53213-ff54-477f-a0f5-11c09d00dee6.jpegca1529b9-a9dc-4f75-8879-696eff2b7e27.jpeg

testing