Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

I really don't know, @Sunnysmom. I've seen counter displays for collection on Thailand BB MUAs IG, but don't know if they are coming to counters in the US or not.

@TraceyEB I asked my SA and she doesn’t think so but was going to double check. :(. Hoping we get emails when BB site replenishing their stock. I didn’t see a spot to be notified for these. 

@Sunnysmom, Thanks so much for checking with your SA. It's a lunar new year collection, so it may not come to counters here. Will tag you when I see the restock on the website. (BB doesn't have product notifications. Boo.)

@TraceyEB @Thanks oodles! Yes maybe not. I’ll let you know as I hear also. I also asked the chat line on BB this morning when they may show up and she had zero clue. lol. Just said sold out. 🙄 I suggested product notifications too. 

Bobbi Brown Thread

Bobbi Brown Lunar New Year Collection - Crystal Drama Eyeshadow Palette in LE packaging - Luxe Lipsticks (4 LE shades, 4 permanent shades) - Intensive Skin Serum foundation in LE packaging

Anonymous Insider

wow 😍😍😍😍😍

wow 😍😍😍😍😍

@TraceyEB  LOVE the packaging! So cute 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

Yay!! I hope you got the shades you were hoping for! I'm waiting for Afternoon Tea to come in stock.

Does anyone know how to purchase these products (specifically the LE lipsticks) in the U.S.?

Hi @Butterlakes, the Lunar collection in the US tends to...

Hi @Butterlakes, the Lunar collection in the US tends to launch near the end of January. Please let us know if your local counter confirms a release date.

Maybe it would be worth checking with a Nordstrom Bobbi Brown counter @Butterlakes?  They should be able to tell you if they'll get this or not.

Thanks for the tip

Haute Nudes palette - available now at Nordstrom

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 6.56.05 AM.png

@veronika23 This caught my eye a while back. I wish Sephora carried it!

You don't like shopping at Nordstrom @greeneyedgirl107?

@veronika23 I do like Nordstrom, but I'm south of the city and the Nordstrom here is north of it so I rarely get there.  😛 Meanwhile, Sephora is on my way home from work so I can swatch away!

Awww gotcha! @greeneyedgirl107

Nordstrom- Bobbi Brown Crushed Lipstick duo- two full size products- Lilac and Ruby- for $29!  I have both of these; love them!

Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip in Smoothie Move; Luxe Eye Shadow in Melting Point. The liquid lip is so pretty!  It has a foam applicator that is cinched near where it meets the wand, and enables precision application.  For everyone but me. 😉  There is a strong vacuum when you remove the wand from the tube, and the product does gather at the base of the wand somewhat.  Very comfortable wear; lots of color! I really like the Luxe shadows.  They are comfortable and last a long time.  @veronika23  @Sunnysmom  @tsavorite

IMG_2919.JPGbobbi brown new lip gloss.jpgIMG_2911.JPG

Thanks for the post, @Ispend2much6. I didn't realize the...

Thanks for the post, @Ispend2much6. I didn't realize the Crushed Liquid lipsticks had launched yet. The shade you chose looks perfect on you! Melting Point is one of my favourite Luxe eyeshadows. Great pick!!
11 Replies
testing