Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Fav hair mask

Hey! There are so many hair masks out now, it’s hard to pick. What are some your favs? I was considering k18 simply because of the reviews, but I have 100% natural unprocessed hair - so I don’t know what benefits I’d get from it. I have long, thin, hair with dry ends. 

Re: Fav hair mask

@NadiaDenisse redken all soft heavy cream 

@NadiaDenisse I have natural, unprocessed hair, and I see benefit from K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL .  I have damage from Heat Styling and brushing.  Other masks that I like are Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask , and amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask .

Personally, I love the Gisou hair mask, but it’s a little pricey. I have the mini version and it always makes my hair silky and shiny.

Hi, @NadiaDenisse !  I have fine, thin, untreated hair.  My absolute favorite hair mask is Briogeo Superfoods™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL .  It makes my hair soft and moisturized and it doesn't contain protein.  I have the K18, which I was gifted by Sephora, and it doesn't do anything for my hair.  I'm sure it's because it's not damaged.  The amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask , which I was also gifted by Sephora, is also a good hair mask.  I'd rate it as my second favorite.  It's everything I said about the Briogeo, but the Briogeo just works better on my hair.

Thank you so much!

@SportyGirly125 Do you think there is much difference between the conditioner and mask?

@Mel231 @The hair mask is a lot heavier and thicker than the conditioner 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing