Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww so sweet @mermadelove !  That scarf is going to look great on you @mermadelove

Everything is so pretty! Even down to the card that @prettyinpa chose. Enjoy the mermail @mermadelove ๐Ÿ˜„

@ElleElleG. I wore the scarf today! Felt likke a hug from @prettyinpa ! I also wore fingerless gloves knitted by another friend. I felt quite hugged and totally enjoyed it @Mcakes!

@veronika23 @tsavorite @PrettyPaint Infinity scarves (and fingerless gloves) are my favorite!! Anything that reduces the fumbling dork factor. LOLOL โค๏ธ Thanks again @prettyinpa !

@mermadelove,

I love the color of the scarf!  It's one of my favorite colors! I imagine it's one of your favorite colors, too, -a mermaid thing!   ๐Ÿ™‚  I also like the big yarn it's made of!  Stylish!

@mermadelove,

Oh, what a beautiful scarf!  I love it!  

@prettyinpa is so sweet!  ๐Ÿ™‚

What a mermazing surprise!!! See what I did there lol. Soo pretty!!! Enjoy @mermadelove. ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ

Such a lovely scarf @mermadelove

That is a beautiful scarf!!! โค๏ธ

Hooray for unicorn mail and the joy it brings! โค๏ธ

That is in fact, very mermaidy mail Smiley LOL  what a wonderful surprise to come home to after spending a lovely day with Lil Miss M Heart  enjoy your treats @mermadelove !  @prettyinpa  is such a sweetheart (did you make the scarf?  it's such a gorgeous color! Heart)

@mermadelove  What a gorgeous color of green!  @prettyinpa  That card is beautiful; did you make that?

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Aww such cute stuff, love seeing these unboxings. I feel like i am always late to the sign ups haha. Super cute and some of the stuff looks super delicious too, and very cute stuff including some of the wrappings.

This isn't an exchange @Anastasiya13. It's just members of the community sending other members treats/pick me ups ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23aww thats super sweet. Well then have to say there are super cute and thoughtful, and love looking at the pictures. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Anastasiya13   I'm glad you are enjoying it! I love seeing someone's day brighten by a random act of kindness so I love it when people post what they received. ๐Ÿ™‚ Gives me the warm fuzzies ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23Yes, me too. I love seeking peoples reactions too especially when its a random act of kindness. Its just nice to see kindness online too, especially with all the crazy things that go on in the world.

Yes my thoughts exactly @Anastasiya13 ๐Ÿ™‚

finally made it home from traveling for work to a wonderful surprise. Not one piece of Unicorn mail, but 2!!!!! Thank you so very much @veronika23 and @ZombieMetroAnt

Spoiler
Unicorns,Star Wars, Nintendo, and Llamas - what more could a gal ask for? Thank you ZMA <3Unicorns,Star Wars, Nintendo, and Llamas - what more could a gal ask for? Thank you ZMA โค๏ธOMG Sally/Minnie ears EEK!!!OMG Sally/Minnie ears EEK!!!I got an absolutely beautiful card with this wonderful magnet  from V <3I got an absolutely beautiful card with this wonderful magnet from V โค๏ธ

@niki172 What a lovely assortment of goodies. Love the ears!!

@veronika23 And @ZombieMetroAnt are killing it with the unicorn mail!

So many cute things- those Minnie ears are adorable, @niki172! Both @veronika23 and @ZombieMetroAnt did such great job with the unicorn mail! 

The ears are so cute!!  So many wonderful gifts from some pretty amazing ladies, enjoy @niki172 !

12,985 Replies
testing