Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

How would I go about joining in on Unicorn Mail? I love the idea, reminds me of secret Santa but with beauty! πŸ’œπŸ₯°

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Thank you so much to @l8totheparty for the unicorn mail :-) Super excited to try the masks and yummy treats she sent!!! Thank you for offering to send the sheet mask that was such a nice gesture!!!! 

IMG_6227.JPG

That was super sweet of @l8totheparty !  I hope you like the Glow Loudey one as much as I did @Kim888 !  Also, if you haven't tried Coffee Crisp yet, just a warning....they're addicting.  Smiley Wink

Awww how sweet!!! Hope you enjoy the Canadian treats! Smiley Happy @Kim888 

How sweet of @18totheparty to send you Canadian goodies and sheet masks @Kim888! Enjoy πŸ˜‰!

Enjoy your new masks, @Kim888!

@Kim888 enjoy your goodie from @l8totheparty that was very sweet of her. 

@Kim888 awesome of @l8totheparty to send you the masks and sweets! Was the Glow Loudey the one you were interested in? Because if it was - I gotta know what you think of it when you try it Smiley Wink

@Kim888 ,

Lovely skincare masks and yummy Canadian treats!  This is living!  @l8totheparty  was very sweet to send you this assortment!

What a sweet package of masks and candies, @Kim888!

Awww @Kim888. So sweet of @l8totheparty. Can't wait to hear your reactions to the leather-smelling mask. Smiley Happy

@l8totheparty is throwing masks at everyone - I'm imagining Oprah "You get a mask. You get a mask!" So kind! You'll have to let us know your favorite Canadian candy bar @Kim888! Smiley Happy

Bwahahahaha!!  OMG, I almost spit coffee on my computer reading you're Oprah comment @ShortErica !

Glad to make you laugh @mrsmouse. That's one of my favorite things on BIC is writing a funny stuff.

Please do! @Kim888 .

@ShortErica what are your favourite Canadian chocolates?

Wunderbar and caramilk were my favorites @l8totheparty!

Well, one cannot pass up the opportunity to try the leather-smelling mask, @Kim888 ! 😊 Hope you enjoy.  It's just a little something. πŸ¦„

Lovely masks and candies @Kim888! πŸ˜ƒ @l8totheparty put together some great Canadian goodies for you! πŸ’•

how super sweet of @l8totheparty ooooo the Apple stem cel...

how super sweet of @l8totheparty ooooo the Apple stem cell mask sounds amazing!! enjoy @Kim888

I’ve been very fortunate to have gotten to know so many amazing people through BIC, whether through a shared love of hauls or masks or sharing monthly favorites. This is such an awesome community with so many remarkable folks, like the phenomenal @Tamara76. The goodness of her friendship is a wonderful gift; then she goes and does THIS –

IMG_9670.JPG

Oh my goodness, this box is so flippin’ cute!! Then I opened it and my, ohhhhhh my! This must be what it feels like to be without words. The box was stuffed and I mean stuuuuuufffed. Not just full, but STUFFED, with so many goodies. Tamara76, are you a Tetris Grand Master? How did you get all these treats to fit so perfectly in here?! This is like the box version of Mary Poppins’ bag...

Spoiler
IMG_E9700.JPGI love cards and especially love local goodies. Your note put such a huge smile in my heart ~ thank you for your lovely words. The magnets are on the fridge, the lip balm smells wonderful – I adore these tins; and the adorable pouch is perfect for storing all the lippies I seem to carry in my purse. Lol.IMG_9701.JPGLook at all these beauties! How adorable is that popsicle shaped bar soap – so cute and yes, those are are watermelon and lychee flavored lip balms – could you have picked out more perfect flavors for me Tamara?!! The skincare samples will get some love and I almost don’t want to use the L’Occitane hand cream – the illustration is so pretty!IMG_E9692.JPGThe bag says β€œsmile.” and believe me, smile I did. ALL of this was perfectly packed in this lovely bag. I left out one more pack of the FAB Radiance Pads because I immediately dropped it into my gym bag. I don’t even know where, or even how, to begin?!! Hard to know how because I’m still pretty speechless. It’s astounding how there’s a glorious mix of products I really enjoy, ones I’ve wanted to try for some time, and others I’ve never heard of but am now completely taken by. I can’t wait to shop this stash of samples.IMG_E9705.JPGWhat in …. I didn’t think my eyes could have gotten any wider or my heart could have felt more full until I got to these masks, all neatly bundled together. Wowwy! Oh Tamara. These are spectacular and oh my word, soooo exceedingly generous! Ohhhh…it’s …. I… I… I’m not really used to being without words. Ack! THANK YOU! This is so sweet and truly so generous.IMG_E9710.JPGWhen I first opened the box, there was this most wonderful scent that came from it. I kept bringing everything to my nose to see if it was where the scent was coming from. When I got to this one, I just inhaled…and inhaled…and inhaled. This smells sooooo good! I loooove watermelon, and now I have a watermelon lip scrub – which was something I was missing as far as my watermelon lippies were concerned – watermelon lip balm, check; watermelon lip oil, check; watermelon lip scrub … now I can β€˜check’ that too. How did you know?! I’ve tested this out and OHHH, it’s easy to see why you’re loving this, Tamara! I’ve already gone to the CP site and put a backup in my cart. Lol. I forgot to include the hair band in the photo because I was wearing it when I took the pic.

Tamara, you are a kind soul and such joy.  I love looking (staring may be a better way to describe it) at your photos, seeing your hauls, collections and favorites, and hearing about all the wonderful new products out there – your posts are like pages that make up the BEST catalog to shop through. =) Thank you for being your amazing self.  You give new meaning to the word generous.  When I’m able to cobble together some words to better relay how moved I am by your extraordinary kindness to me, I will try to express that to you. In the meantime, my very deeply felt β€œThank you” will have to do even though that hardly seems enough.

7,645 Replies