Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you so muchโฃ๏ธ @Mcakes Iโ€™ve officially been llamaized LOL Iโ€™m now a llamaNationer Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

"Holy Guacamole" Smiley LOL  I absolutely HAD to get that lunch bag when I saw it - because, you know I love avocados and as my "avocado pusher" I thought you'd get a kick outta that bag @PaletteAddict99 hahahahaha Smiley Wink  I'm so glad everything arrived safely - I'm sorry the brush is P.H. but I thought it was adorable & I yanked all the ones they had off the shelf (it wasn't until I got home that I saw her name LOL).  You deserve that & a whole lot more for being a great friend and for uniting me with my prized possession - my KVD Mi Vida Loca palette Heart Heart Heart  

@ZombieMetroAnt,

Can I can talk to you about this?  Aren't  @PaletteAddict99's avocados the best Haas

avocados that you have ever had?  Ours just recently ripened.  Guacamole City! 

Even my husband was really impressed with their taste and butteriness. 

Now we are so spoiled!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m so proud to be your Avocado pusher @ZombieMetroAnt LOL 

That a cracked up that it was Paris Hilton. She is really chiseled though so it was apropos that she made that brush and she nailed it! I love itโฃ๏ธ 

Thank you so much for everything and I canโ€™t believe Iโ€™ve been llamaized now ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Wow!!!! Sooo many wonderful goodies @PaletteAddict99!!! Enjoy it all ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you โฃ๏ธ @veronika23 It is wonderful ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m having a great time with it all especially this brush โค๏ธ itโ€™s so soft and so prettyโฃ๏ธ5E8C25F3-44EE-4DE6-ACFD-13B739016DBD.jpeg

Haha, I didnโ€™t even know Paris Hilton did makeup brushes.  Iโ€™ve only ever seen shoes and her honey bunch clothing line in Tokyo. @PaletteAddict99

I know @heartsmyface i was so surprised to see her name on the box. But she had had a chiseled face so it was apropos coming from her and she really did nail it! I love itโฃ๏ธ

like the bristles but LOVE the handle, wow!

I really love everything about the brush @ElleElleG and itโ€™s really soft to. I need to actually try it though LOL ๐Ÿ˜œ

Ohh pretty brush @PaletteAddict99! ๐Ÿ™‚

That brush is absolutely gorgeous, @PaletteAddict99!

Thank youโฃ๏ธ @quspork I love it โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

@PaletteAddict99 Oh laama tell you- that's quite the box of LOVE!!!     @ZombieMetroAnt  is a gifting genius!!!Image result for box  of love gif

LOL @mermadelove thank youโฃ๏ธ I agree @ZombieMetroAnt is magical ๐Ÿ™‚

ha ha ha @mermadelove Smiley LOL  "llama tell you..."  you're funny!!   

It's unicorn mail with a llama theme, so the box should've had a label that read:

Image result for llama gif

@ZombieMetroAnt that is crazy cute!!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I came home after a lovely day off with Little Miss Mermadelove to a surprise!!!! I cannot call it unicorn mail because it is definitely MERmail!!!!! Our ever so sweet @prettyinpa sent me this lovely mermaid green infinity scarf clearly made with love AND a LLB WMAMO highlighter!!!!! Loving everything. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh my!!!  A hand-knit scarf is such a special treat, @mermadelove!!!  And that LLB highlighter is really the icing on the cake!!!!  @prettyinpa has some real talent and a huge heart! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

So happy you are enjoying the goodies I had such fun knitting the scarf! I love the color, I'm making one for me in emerald too. XOXO

I've been wearing it ever since I got it @prettyinpa โค๏ธ

12,985 Replies
testing