Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I know @heartsmyface i was so surprised to see her name on the box. But she had had a chiseled face so it was apropos coming from her and she really did nail it! I love itโฃ๏ธ

like the bristles but LOVE the handle, wow!

I really love everything about the brush @ElleElleG and itโ€™s really soft to. I need to actually try it though LOL ๐Ÿ˜œ

Ohh pretty brush @PaletteAddict99! ๐Ÿ™‚

That brush is absolutely gorgeous, @PaletteAddict99!

Thank youโฃ๏ธ @quspork I love it โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

@PaletteAddict99 Oh laama tell you- that's quite the box of LOVE!!!     @ZombieMetroAnt  is a gifting genius!!!Image result for box  of love gif

LOL @mermadelove thank youโฃ๏ธ I agree @ZombieMetroAnt is magical ๐Ÿ™‚

ha ha ha @mermadelove Smiley LOL  "llama tell you..."  you're funny!!   

It's unicorn mail with a llama theme, so the box should've had a label that read:

Image result for llama gif

@ZombieMetroAnt that is crazy cute!!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I came home after a lovely day off with Little Miss Mermadelove to a surprise!!!! I cannot call it unicorn mail because it is definitely MERmail!!!!! Our ever so sweet @prettyinpa sent me this lovely mermaid green infinity scarf clearly made with love AND a LLB WMAMO highlighter!!!!! Loving everything. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh my!!!  A hand-knit scarf is such a special treat, @mermadelove!!!  And that LLB highlighter is really the icing on the cake!!!!  @prettyinpa has some real talent and a huge heart! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

So happy you are enjoying the goodies I had such fun knitting the scarf! I love the color, I'm making one for me in emerald too. XOXO

I've been wearing it ever since I got it @prettyinpa โค๏ธ

Awww so sweet @mermadelove !  That scarf is going to look great on you @mermadelove

Everything is so pretty! Even down to the card that @prettyinpa chose. Enjoy the mermail @mermadelove ๐Ÿ˜„

@ElleElleG. I wore the scarf today! Felt likke a hug from @prettyinpa ! I also wore fingerless gloves knitted by another friend. I felt quite hugged and totally enjoyed it @Mcakes!

@veronika23 @tsavorite @PrettyPaint Infinity scarves (and fingerless gloves) are my favorite!! Anything that reduces the fumbling dork factor. LOLOL โค๏ธ Thanks again @prettyinpa !

@mermadelove,

I love the color of the scarf!  It's one of my favorite colors! I imagine it's one of your favorite colors, too, -a mermaid thing!   ๐Ÿ™‚  I also like the big yarn it's made of!  Stylish!

@mermadelove,

Oh, what a beautiful scarf!  I love it!  

@prettyinpa is so sweet!  ๐Ÿ™‚

What a mermazing surprise!!! See what I did there lol. Soo pretty!!! Enjoy @mermadelove. ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ

1 Reply
testing