Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: oh how sweet and thoughtful once again @eshoe what amazin...

Thank you @lmaster@eshoe is so sweet and thoughtful.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Iโ€™m so happy to send some cheer your way @itsfi. You do so much for so many here, that advent calendar was just stunning and thereโ€™s no way I could ever top that๐Ÿคฉ Thank you for sharing so much with BIC, you have brought countless smiles, giggles, and joy to our little masking journey๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ 

You are so sweet and kind to me @eshoe! Iโ€™m so thankful for you! ๐Ÿค—

Love the decorations! Enjoy all your goodies @itsfi!

The decorations are adorable, arenโ€™t they @faeriegirl?! @eshoe really puts so much thought and care into her surprises. ๐Ÿ’•

Such beautiful wrapping, I'm in awe of @eshoe's  amazing decoration skills, not to mention her unerring choice of the perfect masks. Enjoy all your treats, @itsfi!

Completely agree @prettyinpa@eshoe is on top of it - gift choice and wrapping - sheโ€™s got it down inside and out. So thoughtful! ๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi Wow! What a sweet and generous gift! I can tell @eshoe put a lot of thought and effort into this! And how cute is it that her daughter included something as well!?! ๐Ÿ˜

I hope you enjoy all these wonderful goodies!

Thank you @Shosh85! ๐Ÿค— @eshoe and her dear daughter are gems! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž Such kindness and generosity! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Wow! Such a beautiful gift! I love all the wrapping! Enjoy all your new masks!!! @itsfi

Thank you @veronika23@eshoe has a great talent not only for curating surprises but for wrapping them so beautifully! ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi - I just about died laughing about the banana shee...

@itsfi - I just about died laughing about the banana sheet mask's caption.

Re: @itsfi - I just about died laughing about the banana shee...

Hilarious right @Nickelliebear1!?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve had a kick going through everything @eshoe put together. ๐Ÿ˜†

Enjoy your treats @itsfi - @eshoe is definitely so generous and kind! Her personal notes and attention to detail make everything even more special. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the masks.

Thank you @ShortErica!  @eshoe is amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't know what I was thinking, I must have been intoxicated with birthday cake, but I posted my gifts from @ZombieMetroAnt@Tamara76  and @jozkid  in the Party Thread. So if you want to see all the goodies they sent me, wander over there. Sorry I messed up, I can only blame it on my birthday once a year.

Happy belated Birthday @prettyinpa!

Thank you, @faeriegirl!

When was your birthday @prettyinpa? Happy Belated One! I will have to check out your goodies.

My birthday was yesterday, @ShortErica, but we started celebrating the day before because I had to be in Harrisburg, the nearest city that has decent restaurants. Hubby took me to dinner and dancing, yay! On my official birthday I had a strawberry tart stand in birthday cake and celebrated some more.

That's awesome @prettyinpa! Glad you had an awesome time and get to celebrate multiple days.

12,985 Replies
testing