Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe Yay!!!! So glad the box arrived just in time so you could try some new goodies.  I am so happy to hear that you love them already. Thank you for the friendship over the years.  I hope you have a wonderful day. Happy Galentineโ€™s Day!!!! Hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

Oh my goodness, @SportyGirly125 - the air freshener is already in my car, too! It is such a joyful scent, I love it. Hugs!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— 

@eshoe โ˜บ๏ธ

@faeriegirl's Galentine's joy is everywhere - what a sweet surprise to find this in my mail yesterday!

IMG_1930.jpeg

It was FILLED with treats and snacks just perfect for today!

Spoiler

IMG_1931.jpegLOVE the HK notebook and pen!LOVE the HK notebook and pen!Dark chocolate PB cups? Yes, please!!Dark chocolate PB cups? Yes, please!!IMG_1934.jpeg
So many of these samples are new to me, and the espresso chocolates are going to be PERFECT for keeping me sweetly caffeinated ๐Ÿ–ค

Thank you so very much, Faeriegirl, for the smiles you brought to my face in sharing some Galentine's cheer this year. You have such a kind and generous heart, I hope you have a wonderful day and Happy Galentine's to you!!

Happy Galentines Day @eshoe !

Thank you so very much, @faeriegirl, I hope you have a wonderful day, too ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’– 

Thank you so much @faeriegirl โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ what a surprise!! 

IMG_20240212_102857314.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20240212_102409404.jpg

You're so sneaky!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Awwww @faeriegirl is sharing Valentine's cheer everywhere, @lmaster! I hope you enjoy everything! 

@eshoe what a sweet surprise!! The love is felt ๐Ÿ’“ @faeriegirl 

@lmaster  Such a fun and meaningful gift to recieve @faeriegirl  that is so thoughtful love seeing posts like this such a great community of people ๐Ÿ’•

@peculiarzmakeup so incredibly thoughtful!! @faeriegirl is amazing โค๏ธ

That is a beautifully thoughtful gift @lmaster ๐Ÿ’

@faeriegirl that's so sweet of you! ๐Ÿ’Œ

It is so thoughtful @CynthieLu thank you โ˜บ๏ธ

Happy Galentines day @lmaster !โค๏ธ

Thank you bunches!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’“ Happy Galentines day to you sweet friend! @faeriegirl 

@lmaster Awww what a wonderful surprise from @faeriegirl 

She is definitely on her Galentine game!! @SportyGirly125 @faeriegirl ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

@lmaster Yes she is ๐Ÿ’˜

@faeriegirl Thank you so much for my Galentineโ€™s surprise. I love the Hello Kitty items and hair clips. You know me so well. Hugs ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ Happy Galentineโ€™s Day!

IMG_0105.jpeg

What a sweet and unexpected surprise from @faeriegirl, @SportyGirly125! That notebook is just adorable ๐Ÿ˜  

@eshoe It was a wonderful surprise that definitely cheered me up since it was raining last week. Definitely feeling the Galentineโ€™s Day love. 

12,985 Replies
testing