Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

A few weeks ago, I got a notice that I had a package waiting for me, and I was able to pick it up this weekend. *Squee. Except for the green tape on one end of the box, I wouldn’t have known that Customs decided to take a sneak peek of this very thoughtful and generous surprise from @keana1. There are so many samples, masks and treats to keep my skin (and sweet tooth) happy for many work trips to come! Who am I kidding? I’ve already delved into the candies and am having an internal dialogue on which mask to try first. Smiley Wink  Thank you for all the goodies, but more importantly, thank you for sharing with me the gift of your friendship and your amazing knowledge of skincare ingredients. My skin thanks you for your insight as well! Smiley Happy

IMG_E9688.JPGWho doesn’t like Mediheal and The Face Shop?!! Masks from these brands are staples in my mask library and I am excited to add these to it. The We Bare Bears masks are from Miniso; there’s a store near me but, either it doesn’t stock these masks or I miss out on it whenever I stop by, which hasn’t been very often over the last few months. Now I have some to try, and Lise Watier too!IMG_E9690.JPGThe Hello Kitty pencil has been claimed by a friend’s little girl for her first day of school pencil. Smiley Wink I can’t wait to try the Karine Joncas mask – so generous of you to send this, keana1! It looks so good!

I think customs knows unicorn mail is the best, @itsfi Smiley Wink How very kind of @keana1 to send you such a wonderful surprise! That mask looks wonderful, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. The sweets, I'm pretty confident those are first-rate!

Aww, what a sweet and thoughtful friend!  @itsfi 

What a thoughtful gift from @keana1, @itsfi! Enjoy trying...

What a thoughtful gift from @keana1, @itsfi! Enjoy trying your new things!

oh look at all those beautiful products and masks to try...

oh look at all those beautiful products and masks to try out @itsfi @keana1 is so generous

I’m so glad that despite Customs taking a peek at the contents in your package, it safely made it’s way to you ! @itsfi ( nothing is missing ). Your friendship means the world to me, you’ve inspired me to take better care of my skin by masking and incorporating Korean skincare into my routine and I no longer have eczema on certain areas on my face ! I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done for me ( sending some inspiring words, GIFs when I felt sad and depressed... ). You’re part of my family and friends! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—! Enjoy your masks and other goodies at home and when you travel! πŸ₯°

I love unicorns

When @eshoe said she'd send me a peach mask in hopes of making it by the mask meetup I said sure!  I never ever thought she'd send anything more than just that!  

So is today actually my birthday?!  Because it feels like it is!  I feel like I should double check lol.  

@eshoewith all her amazingness put together a sweetheart of a package.  I can't believe she jammed all of this in a tiny little mailer! And all beautiful items I have not tried! When, Biobelle, Whole foods! And the elegant little samples.  I can't wait.  Hand taped with pretty washi tape, including lama stickers and a hand-made card!  So thoughtful.  I am truly stunned by the amazing people here ❀❀20190816_113148.jpgPretty washi

20190816_113423.jpgAdorable stickers

20190816_230651.jpgErmagerd! Look at that little eyeshadow peeking out!

What a great surprise, @l8totheparty! Enjoy masking!

What a great surprise, @l8totheparty! Enjoy masking!

Re: What a great surprise, @l8totheparty! Enjoy masking!

Such a pleasant surprise!  β€β€β­πŸ¦„ @curlychiquita 

oh that's so thoughtful of @eshoe πŸ˜„ @l8totheparty can't...

oh that's so thoughtful of @eshoe πŸ˜„ @l8totheparty can't wait to see what you think of these!

Re: oh that's so thoughtful of @eshoe πŸ˜„ @l8totheparty can't...

Great minds I tell ya!  @lmaster πŸ˜„

@l8totheparty what a wonderful surprise from the generous @eshoe 

It really was, @SportyGirly125 ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦„ 

@eshoe is amazing @l8totheparty. And this tends to happen, unicorn mail x2! Enjoy it!

x2 it was my very merry unbirthday!  @eshoe is a sweetheart 😊 @ShortErica 

You make it look very nice, @l8totheparty ! Truth is, I was trying to get away with a first-class envelope and so no snacks or goodies and I thought I could slap a couple of global stamps on this and be good to go.

But yay for the pineapple 🍍 Biobelle Meetup tomorrowπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Note to x-country shippers:do we need a thread to figure out the least expensive shipping methods? Letter size envelopes do not count as letter-rate envelopes if girth is above a certain pointπŸ™„ My USPS guy brought out the big guns and explained how width matters and it’s a bummer because I kept it underweight but paid the same as a package. Had I known I would have included snacks because those are most important, right?

An incredibly important question for sure!  I'd also like to  know how best to send into the states. @eshoe  The last set of bubble envelopes I sent I brought them in unsealed so I could take things out if needed.  But they all ended up being around the same $11 Canadian each. I didn't think about bringing more to stuff the one bigger bubble envelop with to see what that would have done to the price!  I didn't send them tracked and was not concerned about speed of arrival.  

I never thought about the width of the mailer making a difference! 

Yes yes yes @eshoe. Important questions I need answered for sure. πŸ˜€

@l8totheparty ,

These masks sound delicious!  Beautiful wrapping touches by @eshoe !

7,544 Replies