Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you so much @faeriegirl  now that school is out, my job is the kids taxi cab,, one goes here until this time, one goes to this sport, pick that one up, then get the others..uughhhh I don't mind spending all day in a vehicle for these kids, but it gets super exhausting, and the Dr teals is already taking me away @ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜‰(Calgon commercials) ๐Ÿ˜‚

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a lovely gift ๐Ÿ™‚ so thoughtful

You'll have to give us an update if you love Dr. Teal's like some of us on BIC do @lmaster. I love having the opportunity to send something your way. Enjoy!

@ShortErica I love the sandalwood scent! I tried the lavender last night,,, after the crazy storm passed...uughhh ( thank you for the kind words on your card about my son) it's tornado warning, watch, flash flooding going on my way, it seems like it's been neverending terrible weather, so this was perfect for relaxing! 

So glad you like it and could relax! I hope some good weather comes your way @lmaster 

@ShortErica thank you so much

@lmaster this is so cute and thoughtful. I love how generous and kind @ShortErica is. 

@SportyGirly125 thank you so much! @ShortErica is such a doll ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl I just can't thank you enough for the generous gesture of pure kindness! I appreciate you offering to send new a couple packs of the salad masks,, but PMG fetish mascara, Sol de janeiro bum bum,supergoop,lancome primer bad gal bang and Ulta coconut lip balm amongst some perfect samples that I love and omg the chocolate!! **not pictured** Dove chocolate almond bar ๐Ÿ˜‹ yum yum yum so very sweet, thank you

Amazing unicorn mail! I'm sure you are enjoying this!!! @lmaster 

Yes yes yes @veronika23 so amazing!!

@lmaster ,

Everything in this gift from @faeriegirl  looks or sounds delicious!  Yum!

@tsavorite it was delicious!! @faeriegirl I couldn't wait to eat that chocolate ๐Ÿ˜‹

@lmaster what another generous and super thoughtful gift. Those masks look awesome.

@GalPalVal17 I'm just in awe of the thoughtfulness ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks so much

@lmaster oh wow, such a great package with so many wonderful products from @faeriegirl !!  I love that some others are trying out the salad kits, I'm super curious to see how everyone likes them!

@missjeanie @faeriegirl was such a doll and offered to send me some to try! I definitely didn't expect all this love! So very very thoughtful ๐Ÿ˜˜

Great masks, great samples, delicious chocolate... that's a wonderful package to arrive, @lmaster! Very sweet of @faeriegirl to put it together for you!

Thank you @quspork @faeriegirl is such a sweetie pie ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So nice!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@KehDee @faeriegirl is such a giving thoughtful person! So blessed ๐Ÿ˜˜

12,985 Replies
testing