Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@lmaster  Aww another post from @ShortErica  sending some lovely goodies. Enjoy and I look forward to your review on the masks. 

I'm sure many of us will be able to compare notes about a few of them.

@GalPalVal17 thank you! Can't wait to start trying these out, such a sweet surprise πŸ˜€

Oh I'll be curious to see if the Rose Holika Holika is a love for you @lmaster, I know how much you love roses!  @ShortErica must have been taking notes to curate such great unicorn mail for you!  What an awesome friend!

@missjeanie she's such a little sweetheart @ShortErica so blessed to get to know all you awesome friends!! I really wish we did live closer

What a kind and thoughtful package, @lmaster! The Dr. Teal's in mason jars makes it seem so fancy- I love it! 

Enjoy all your goodies @lmaster! I love the Dr. teals in the mason jars! That was so awesome of @ShortErica!

Thank you so much @faeriegirl  now that school is out, my job is the kids taxi cab,, one goes here until this time, one goes to this sport, pick that one up, then get the others..uughhhh I don't mind spending all day in a vehicle for these kids, but it gets super exhausting, and the Dr teals is already taking me away @ShortErica πŸ˜‰(Calgon commercials) πŸ˜‚

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

What a lovely gift Smiley Happy so thoughtful

You'll have to give us an update if you love Dr. Teal's like some of us on BIC do @lmaster. I love having the opportunity to send something your way. Enjoy!

@ShortErica I love the sandalwood scent! I tried the lavender last night,,, after the crazy storm passed...uughhh ( thank you for the kind words on your card about my son) it's tornado warning, watch, flash flooding going on my way, it seems like it's been neverending terrible weather, so this was perfect for relaxing! 

So glad you like it and could relax! I hope some good weather comes your way @lmaster 

@ShortErica thank you so much

@lmaster this is so cute and thoughtful. I love how generous and kind @ShortErica is. 

@SportyGirly125 thank you so much! @ShortErica is such a doll 😘

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl I just can't thank you enough for the generous gesture of pure kindness! I appreciate you offering to send new a couple packs of the salad masks,, but PMG fetish mascara, Sol de janeiro bum bum,supergoop,lancome primer bad gal bang and Ulta coconut lip balm amongst some perfect samples that I love and omg the chocolate!! **not pictured** Dove chocolate almond bar πŸ˜‹ yum yum yum so very sweet, thank you

Amazing unicorn mail! I'm sure you are enjoying this!!! @lmaster 

Yes yes yes @veronika23 so amazing!!

@lmaster ,

Everything in this gift from @faeriegirl  looks or sounds delicious!  Yum!

@tsavorite it was delicious!! @faeriegirl I couldn't wait to eat that chocolate πŸ˜‹

@lmaster what another generous and super thoughtful gift. Those masks look awesome.

@GalPalVal17 I'm just in awe of the thoughtfulness 😊 thanks so much