Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe @Thank you.  I did. She is always so thoughtful. 

@SportyGirly125 Ooh what a lovely surprise! 

@Samtian @Thank you. It really was so kind of her. 

@SportyGirly125 your generous heart deserves to be in the spot light! You are always so thoughtful and caring, you bring so much joy and sunshine to the world!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿฅฐ 

Time for some popcorn and a fresh cup of tea, because the sweetest Mother's Day package arrived for me and I could hardly wait to share the kindness! 

IMG_5237.jpeg

So much packed inside this happy little box!

Spoiler
IMG_5238.jpeg
The butterfly with gold embossing card is just too pretty. I have saved every card I have received from fellow BIC-ers, including this very special one from none other than the lovely @SportyGirly125.  
IMG_5241.jpeg

I love the hue and texture of this very summery terry bucket hat.
IMG_5244.jpeg
This MAC brush is soooooo soft. I do not have one this shape/size, so it will be fun to play around with it.

The pale cardboard Qi tube caught my eyes as she had shared her interest in it with me recently...๐Ÿค”

Spoiler
IMG_5247.jpeg
How aesthetically pleasing is this bottle? It is so weighty and the soft, curved lid and matching tongs feel so luxe.
IMG_5253.jpeg
Simple and very modern, I cannot wait to try these.

A Hello Kitty makeup case? Yes, please! 
IMG_5248.jpeg

Spoiler
The zipper pull!!
IMG_5249.jpegIMG_5250.jpeg
Cute face masks! 
IMG_5257.jpegIMG_5259.jpegIMG_5258.jpeg
The candle has a fresh rose petal scent, and the bath bomb - that will be tested out soon. I love bath bombs and usually make my own. I have this scent in a Wallflower and love it, so I am looking forward to using this.

The hair clips!! Oh my, are these ever adorable. I wore one of the pink ones today. I think I admired something similar in one of her hauls, so what a wonderful surprise this was! 

Many, many thanks to you, @SportyGirly125, for this (as always) thoughtful surprise. You are generous in so many ways, and your kindness is no exception. It is contagious and I am just beyond grateful to count you as a friend ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’—

How cute is that hat?? Such a sweet gift from @SportyGirly125. She always knows exactly how to spoil, so enjoy your goodies @eshoe

She sure does, @quspork! I have yet to use the tea because it is too pretty ๐Ÿ˜† I need a good chunk of time to properly enjoy this very special relaxing treat from @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe What lovely gifts! That bottle is indeed really pretty!

So pretty I have yet to use it, @Samtian ๐Ÿ˜… it will be soon though. I know special days arenโ€™t ones to wait for, so itโ€™s best to enjoy it.

@eshoe what an incredible and so thoughtful bunch of beauties!! The hat!!! Gorgeous! enjoy all your fabulous treats from the sweetest ever @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ’–

Yes I plan to love that hat in well this summer, @lmaster@SportyGirly125 couldnโ€™t have chosen a better shade, either!

@eshoe the shade screams happiness!

I agree, @lmaster. I have big plans for it this summer ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@eshoe Awww thank you friend for you kind and warming words.  I also save every BIC card I get.  The hand made cards you have made hold a special place in my heart because I know the time and effort it took.  Plus they are so stunning, I always show my husband and Mom.

Thank you for always being just a DM away and for all your love and support all these years.  Even though we live in separate states, I am so glad we can share our love for beauty from afar and compare notes. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Ok I'm not tearing up at all@SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿค— Thank you for being a constant here, and a friend I can trust for an honest opinion. It is also such a joy to share the Hello Kitty love with someone like you! I reserve so many of your gifts for special pampering, and the Qi tea will be one of them. I still have a little of each tea remaining that you sent recently; both are lovely ๐Ÿต

eshoe_0-1685641447712.gif

@eshoe @Yay!!! I canโ€™t wait for you to try the Qi tea in your new bottle. I also love that you can use the flowers for skin care so it doesnโ€™t go to waste. 

Oh, I definitely plan to make full use out of the tea, @SportyGirly125. I might do a steam facial while it steeps, then enjoy a cup after straining out the flowers. Which might make good spot masks under a sheet mask! What a perfect gift, it will be thoroughly enjoyed by both my mini and I ๐Ÿฅ€

I feel so blessed and fortunate to be able to call @SportyGirly125 a beautiful caring friend! โค๏ธ Your thoughtfulness to bring sunshine to my life for my birthday and mother's day makes my heart melt!! I appreciate you dearly!! Thank you sweet friend boss mama!! 

IMG_20230525_104518268.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20230525_104258525.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20230525_103837929.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20230525_103538726.jpg

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! 

What a perfect package, @lmaster! I love the packaging on the Gingham Gorgeous products- so spring-y! 

@quspork thank you sweets!! The most beautiful assortment of beauty!! 

1 Reply
testing