Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Sorry for the delay in posting this holiday surprise from the ever so thoughtful, kind and gorgeous Boss Mama @lmaster 

It was a really busy day yesterday and your surprise unicorn mail really made my day.  You really know how to spoil me with a gorgeous highlighter, face masks galore, treats, and everything to make my holidays feel nice and cozy. The mug and socks are definitely going to be put to use as well as the body care items. I have not tried the FAB cream but will need to put it at my work desk.  The candle and hand sanitizer smell so good along with the essential oils. I am just so excited to try everything. Thank you so much for sending these goodies my way. Happy holidays to you and your family. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—
CDD55F1F-E79B-419A-B9DF-EDB93D1BD93B.jpeg

What an absolutely fun array of holiday sweets and sensory treats from @lmaster@SportyGirly125! The highlighter is so pretty and I bet the candle will find itself nestled into a corner soonโ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe Isn't she the sweetest?  The candle smells amazing!  She really was sneaky in sending us holiday goodies.

@SportyGirly125 Enjoy the treats!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you 

@SportyGirly125 Ooh what a lovely surprise! 

@Samtian It really was

@SportyGirly125 you're such a special friend to me!! You've been such a blessing and I hope you have a wonderful holiday this year!!

@lmaster Awww....you are such a great friend as well.  I am glad we have a place to share our love for makeup and beauty and get to be Ambassadors together.

@SportyGirly125 absolutely!! It is so exciting!!

Aw, those bears are almost too cute to eat... almost. What a wonderful selection of treats, @SportyGirly125

@quspork It really was a nice surprise.

What a lovely surprise showed up in the mail today! That sneaky @lmaster just sent some holiday cheer complete with GingerBread Cookie Kit Kats, yum ๐Ÿ˜‹

F17BF737-2259-4C2A-8E43-8E5D048A1A67.jpeg

Spoiler
So many fun things were packed inside. I had some help taking photos, just look at this gorgeous palette!
E44311C6-2126-48A0-9F92-CE5BC088F903.jpeg293196DB-5D75-492B-A608-22B870C02FE0.jpeg

That is some serious sparkle ๐Ÿคฉ I look forward to creating some holiday looks with this. I love the Fresh Rose mask, I was just eyeing this last night debating on ordering one, and of course she gifted it to me! I love the Christmas Wallflower, I checked all of mine and none are quite empty, but this is next on deck. The pencil is peppermint-scented. This is going to be such a treat to use! Thank you for everything, lmaster - you are so generous and thoughtful๐Ÿฅฐ

That's such a pretty palette, @eshoe! @lmaster really has a knack for finding those fun-flavored kit kats, haha!

@quspork the palette is so eye-catching! And yes, @lmasterโ€˜s Kit Kat surprises are always appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy holidays!!! @eshoe  the kit Kats have to be my most favorite yet!! ๐Ÿคค

To you as well, @lmaster โ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ

Thank you sweet friend @eshoe ๐Ÿ’šโ›„โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ„

@lmaster I canโ€™t decide which Kit Kat you sent that is my favorite. Decisions decisions. 

@SportyGirly125 oh the gingerbread cookie is sooooo good!! But they are all so unique 

@eshoe How sweet!

testing