Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a wonderful surprise, @mrsmouse! It looks like @lmaster included some great treats for you!

It really was and I can't decide what I am most excited to try out @quspork!  I am terribly behind on my masking, but will hopefully be posting soon!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse so happy it made it's way safely ๐Ÿ˜† those Naisture masks are pretty decent, they are a little big, so next time I use one, I'm snipping some areas. Hope you enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@lmaster  Thank you so much sweet friend!  I have been a bit down lately with some things going on with my son, so this was a perfectly timed gift and it really lifted my spirits.  I am very much looking forward to trying everything out!  โค๏ธ

@mrsmouse you are so welcome!! If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you, just pm me sweetness!! 

Aw, thank you so much @lmaster!  I appreciate the love and support more than you know.  For the most part, I can deal with things that come my way, but when it comes to my son (particularly with his medical condition) my stress an anxiety ratchet up like you wouldn't believe.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

@mrsmouse I have a son that is 5 that was diagnosed with ASD when he was almost 3,,, it's been one heck of a journey 

Oh @lmaster, it's so hard when it comes to our kiddos.  We would do anything in the world for them and these are the types of things that we really can't do much about.  *HUGS*

Came home after a long week to a pile of mail, including this lovely surprise from @l8totheparty! Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ I've so enjoyed hearing about your masking adventures and getting to know you through the masking thread. I wasnโ€™t expecting this and it brought the biggest smile to my face. <333

Look at all these treats. I have a little confession โ€“ Iโ€™ve already devoured all the candies that came in pairs. Itโ€™s now just one of each. Heehee. ;) P.S. They were delicious!Look at all these treats. I have a little confession โ€“ Iโ€™ve already devoured all the candies that came in pairs. Itโ€™s now just one of each. Heehee. ๐Ÿ˜‰ P.S. They were delicious!How beautiful is that card?!!! I love it. @l8totheparty, is it designed by a local artist?How beautiful is that card?!!! I love it. @l8totheparty, is it designed by a local artist?Iโ€™ve heard Iโ€™m not the easiest person to pick out sheet masks forโ€ฆ lol L8totheparty did a phenomenal job of curating sheet masks for me to try. So many new goodies here. The lip balm is cocoa vanilla โ€“ 2 of my favorite scents in one โ€“ it smells wonderful. The hand cream smells great too, a blend of fruity and floral. Love all these beauties and am super excited to try them out. A girl can never have too many sheet masks, lip balms and hand cream. ;)Iโ€™ve heard Iโ€™m not the easiest person to pick out sheet masks forโ€ฆ lol L8totheparty did a phenomenal job of curating sheet masks for me to try. So many new goodies here. The lip balm is cocoa vanilla โ€“ 2 of my favorite scents in one โ€“ it smells wonderful. The hand cream smells great too, a blend of fruity and floral. Love all these beauties and am super excited to try them out. A girl can never have too many sheet masks, lip balms and hand cream. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You went above and beyond with all these goodies, @l8totheparty . So thoughtful and generous of you!! Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi ,

What could be better than a gift package filled with Canadian chocolate bars?  And carefully chosen  skincare? @l8totheparty knows how to treat a special friend!

So true @tsavorite@l8totheparty did a fabulous job all around! <333

Aw thanks, @tsavorite . It's got to include Canadian chocolates, amiright?! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿซ

Looks like Iโ€™m not the first to comment on how gorgeous that card is, @itsfi@l8totheparty you have excellent taste, such a thoughtful care package to send!

What a lovely gift you received @itsfi!  And I have no idea what kind of magic @l8totheparty used to figure out what masks you don't have.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  Enjoy all of your wonderful goodies!

Awesome masks, great candy/chocolate, and a wonderful friendship from @l8totheparty !  Enjoy @itsfi 

Thank you @missjeanie. These masks @l8totheparty picked out will definitely make their way onto the masking thread. ๐Ÿ˜‰

What a wonderful package! Thanks to BIC, I've recently ordered and tried Coffee Crisps and they are A-MAZING. <333

OMG, right @PenelopeBT>?!  I think I am really glad they aren't regularly stocked in the States...or at least my waistline is.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Unfortunately they're super easy to get on Amazon which fuels my addiction to them. <333

Hi @itsfi,

What an awesome package. The candies look amazing & the card is too beautiful! 

Best,
Rebecca

Funny enough I totally forgot the Jersey Milk was Canadian.  So I bought some. And ate one. And realized why I don't keep them in my house ahahaha. Delicious. they are thinner than the Dairy Milk chocolate bars and so are better for s'mores. I wish (or do I? Lol dangerous) they made Jersey Milk in bite size bars. @itsfi 

1 Reply
testing