Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @Shosh85!

so sweet @ShortErica @quspork is so thoughtful to surpris...

so sweet @ShortErica @quspork is so thoughtful to surprise you ๐Ÿ’—

Re: so sweet @ShortErica @quspork is so thoughtful to surpris...

It was @lmaster@quspork packed such a special treat of fall goodness.

Even when she may be going through ups and downs, she manages to put a smile on my face - thank you so much @missjeanie for this unicorn mail.

20191015_204922.jpg

A llama card - how cute!

20191015_205117.jpg

I shouldn't have eaten so many candy bars especially with Halloween and more candy on its way but it's so hard to resist! I did share some though honestly I think there's only one left. ๐Ÿคซ

20191015_205412.jpg

I'm drinking the maple tea now and it is delicious. And crazy as it may seem, I'm super excited about the aloe body wash. I've looked at it when I've seen it in Marshall's put never would buy it for myself. I'm also super curious how the all in one master will be.

And then there's the masks!
20191015_205536.jpg

There are so many! I'm looking forward to doing appropriate masks for the holidays. And my Leader's and look at me collections are rounding out so I need to do more full line reviews thanks to missjeanie!

You always surprise me and the treats (both edible and not) are fantastic. Thank you so much!

What a kind and amazing unicorn mail gift you received from @missjeanie!!  She really is the sweetest @ShortErica!!  

She seriously is! She sure helps me resist the temptation to buy more masks when she sends so many my way @mrsmouse!

You're welcome @ShortErica .  Glad that the candy was all a hit lol.  I knew you'd looked at the Aloe shower gel a few times, and when I saw it I just said 'she's going to get it this time!". lol Enjoy!

You're too sweet @missjeanie! If candy isn't a hit I'm going to have to question my association with that person. Hahaha! I don't know if it's the time of year or what but I'm in such a candy mood.

I so understand that @ShortErica !  I just bought all my halloween candy and possibly bought enough for 400 kids to each get a handful.... last year there were 50 kids.  so.... I'm also eating chocolate caramels as I type.  lol

Hi @ShortErica,

So many great goodies! Your skin is going to love you with all of these great masks! 

Best,
Rebecca

So true @RebeccaBT - masks are AWESOME!

@ShortErica Wow how kind of @missjeanie to send you this amazing package of masks and treats. 

She's too kind @SportyGirly125. I've been enjoying it!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Are you as happy as I am to know @missjeanie is up to mischievous masking @ShortErica? I just caught up on some posts on the masking thread and am so relieved to hear from her again. What a surprise to find more contraband chocolates in your mail ๐Ÿ˜‚and then of course there are the masks. So many, enjoy everything!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @eshoe! I'm so behind on reading the masking thread. Real life getting in the way! I can't wait to catch up on what masks missjeanie has been using. ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh me too, @ShortErica! Today was absolutely crazy, then I had about 15 minutes to sit and I decided to delete the app to see if that would solve my log in problems. And voila! So excited to be able to post again๐Ÿ˜„

@ShortErica ,

Yay!  This is such a great and varied assortment of treats and gifts from @missjeanie !  The Canadian edibles look outstanding!  I'm always excited to see those.  Very cute card, really nice gifts, and so much masking!  

Do you have a favorite Canadian candy @tsavorite? I think at this point I get more excited for chocolate than masks - though I love both!

@ShortErica ,

Coffee Crisp are the best!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica Oh man Swedish Berries!!!! I didn't know those were still around. I was so addicted to those as a kid.

You'll have to have some again @Samtian! ๐Ÿ™‚

testing