Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww, that's so sweet @missjeanie! Thank you! I've met so many great people, like you!!, and learned so many wonderful things from BIC. 

I received my first unicorn mail today from the incredibly sweet and generous @itsfi ๐Ÿฅฐ I had asked last week if the MegRhythm steam eye masks were awesome and she kindly offered to send me a couple of them to try. So I was completely shocked when I came home today and saw the fabulous box of goodies she sent me!!!E7851BEA-A46F-44F6-BF6E-5EB7F4BDE336.jpeg

B472852A-4C04-45F5-AC12-1F4D8E836CE6.jpeg

BC9D80A4-CD60-4CDA-8220-8C6E5AAE48D3.jpeg

Not only were there eye masks but sheet masks, hand masks, and foot masks. I have been having the most luck with honey masks so all the sheet masks she sent were honeyโค๏ธ๐Ÿฏ I cannot wait to try them all๐Ÿค—She also sent some delicious chocolates that have almost already all been devoured๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much @itsfi!!!

Wow @faeriegirl how fun and what an amazing package @itsfi sent your way๐Ÿคฉ and for your very first unicorn mail, that is incredibly special. Enjoy everything, what a wonderful mask treasure trove๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you @eshoe

Ooooh, have fun with all those masks! Glad you can get use out of the honey ones!. When it works, works ๐Ÿ™‚ @faeriegirl 

Thank you @Buootiful!

@faeriegirl , @itsfi ,

Wonderful Unicorn Mail and great masking ahead!  With chocolates!  Does life get any better?

@faeriegirl love that you were treated so well for your first unicorn mail! @itsfi is amazing. Can't wait for your honey mask reviews!

Thank you @ShortErica!โค๏ธ

@faeriegirl  Oh my gosh!  @faeriegirl look at all those honey masks!  Looks like some good skin days are on your horizon.     And Dars white chocolate!  I swear those are some of the yummiest chocolates!  @Itsfi Youโ€™ve been a busy bee!!! 

They were so delicious @heartsmyface

@faeriegirl I can tell you from personal experience that the steam eye masks are wonderful. So relaxing right before you go to sleep. Plus I've been gifted those lovely chocolates from @itsfi and they are super tasty! I think she is the queen of unicorn mail. Enjoy all your goodies.

Thank you @sprocketta!

@sprocketta  I agree about the steam masks!  Theyโ€™re also really nice to take on flights or wear in the tub.  ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Look at all those fun masks, @faeriegirl. What a treat to come home to! 

It was @quspork! It was the perfect end to a crazy work week๐Ÿ˜Š

@faeriegirl Wow lots of new goodies to try. Enjoy!

Thank you @GalPalVal17!

You are very welcome @faeriegirl! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ You are so kind to everyone on BIC and I've had a great time masking along with you on the mask thread! I'm so happy you are able to try the steam eye masks. I love honey as a skincare ingredient so when I learned your skin was responding well to honey, I haaaaad to share some that I love as well as new ones I've picked up and will be trying soon as well.

Thank you again so much @itsfi! Iโ€™m in love with the steam masks and I tried one of the honey sheet masks last night and it was fantastic! Sadly the chocolate is all gone๐Ÿ˜‚ 

That's a great review for the chocolate @faeriegirl!

testing