Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @itsfi! That was so sweet of @missjeanie!

Thank you @faeriegirl! So sweet of @missjeanie! Adding the Yadah snail mask to "Y" week! Smiley Happy

so thoughtful @missjeanie πŸ’“ enjoy sweet @itsfi

so thoughtful @missjeanie πŸ’“ enjoy sweet @itsfi

Re: so thoughtful @missjeanie πŸ’“ enjoy sweet @itsfi

Thank you @lmaster! Candy, lip balms and sheet masks - @missjeanie did a fab job of curating these goodies for me.

@itsfi  Wow what a lovely package to receive. Very kind of @missjeanie @to share some goodies with you. She does score some greatness at her stores. 

@GalPalVal17, super kind and generous of @missjeanie! <3  You're absolutely right, she finds some great things at her stores - I feel like I want to take a field trip to the stores where she shops. How fun would that be?! Smiley Happy 

@itsfi You do so much for everyone on BIC, always so welcoming and willing to share your expertise. You deserve all the unicorn mail in thanks for not only sharing all your knowledge but for just being such a wonderful friend! 

Awww, that's so sweet @missjeanie! Thank you! I've met so many great people, like you!!, and learned so many wonderful things from BIC. 

I received my first unicorn mail today from the incredibly sweet and generous @itsfi πŸ₯° I had asked last week if the MegRhythm steam eye masks were awesome and she kindly offered to send me a couple of them to try. So I was completely shocked when I came home today and saw the fabulous box of goodies she sent me!!!E7851BEA-A46F-44F6-BF6E-5EB7F4BDE336.jpeg

B472852A-4C04-45F5-AC12-1F4D8E836CE6.jpeg

BC9D80A4-CD60-4CDA-8220-8C6E5AAE48D3.jpeg

Not only were there eye masks but sheet masks, hand masks, and foot masks. I have been having the most luck with honey masks so all the sheet masks she sent were honey❀️🍯 I cannot wait to try them allπŸ€—She also sent some delicious chocolates that have almost already all been devoured😊 Thank you so much @itsfi!!!

Wow @faeriegirl how fun and what an amazing package @itsfi sent your way🀩 and for your very first unicorn mail, that is incredibly special. Enjoy everything, what a wonderful mask treasure troveπŸ˜„

Thank you @eshoe

Ooooh, have fun with all those masks! Glad you can get use out of the honey ones!. When it works, works Smiley Happy @faeriegirl 

Thank you @Buootiful!

@faeriegirl , @itsfi ,

Wonderful Unicorn Mail and great masking ahead!  With chocolates!  Does life get any better?

@faeriegirl love that you were treated so well for your first unicorn mail! @itsfi is amazing. Can't wait for your honey mask reviews!

Thank you @ShortErica!❀️

@faeriegirl  Oh my gosh!  @faeriegirl look at all those honey masks!  Looks like some good skin days are on your horizon.     And Dars white chocolate!  I swear those are some of the yummiest chocolates!  @Itsfi You’ve been a busy bee!!! 

They were so delicious @heartsmyface

@faeriegirl I can tell you from personal experience that the steam eye masks are wonderful. So relaxing right before you go to sleep. Plus I've been gifted those lovely chocolates from @itsfi and they are super tasty! I think she is the queen of unicorn mail. Enjoy all your goodies.

Thank you @sprocketta!

@sprocketta  I agree about the steam masks!  They’re also really nice to take on flights or wear in the tub.  Smiley Wink 

27 Replies