Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I definitely will @Shosh85! My husband will probably get to share some chocolate if he's lucky. Hahaha. Thank you again!

@ShortErica You are so welcome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Someone just surprised me with the sweetest package, full of my favorite things ๐Ÿ˜„

Goodies galore!Goodies galore!

Spoiler
@lmaster, you have been paying some pretty close attention to the long list of masks I want to try. There are so many here that I cannot wait to use. Just this morning I was online hunting down some of the Periperi masks. The candle is so pretty, and the scent is perfect for me! The Bunny Bites are just right - I love that it says, "Sharing is optional" on the package ๐Ÿ˜„ We will see if anyone else gets a bite, ha! You know I love those FAB pads and I am just about out of my night cream so this belif is greatly appreciated and will be put to use immediately!

Masks.jpg
More than anything, this brought the biggest smile to my face; not just the gifts, but the thought that went into everything. Thank you, lmaster, for thinking of me and sending your kindness my way. I absolutely love all of your contributions on the masking thread, you make me laugh and we need that on our masking adventures!! <3<3<3 everything ๐Ÿ™‚

@eshoe ,

Great box of masks and treats from @lmaster !  Have fun masking!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @tsavorite! @lmaster made my day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š!

@eshoe  So many goodies!! @lmaster  is such a beautiful soul! 

She is a doll, @ather

@eshoe what a sweet surprise box of goodies from @lmaster...... and from your "list" of masks. Oh these lists never stop growing. Have fun with these and can't wait to here about them ๐Ÿ™‚

If time permitted I would mask like 4x a day @GalPalVal17 ๐Ÿ˜„ @lmaster made my day! 

@eshoe  masking goals. I'm trying to fit in more than a day of masking at the moment. I'm sure when things settle down after moving, I'll be able to get more into it.  I just love how it makes me and my skin feel.

She sure gave you lots to work with, in addition to all the goodies you already have. 

Its hard when you have a lot going on, @GalPalVal17. I hope your move goes smoothly!

Oh my goodness, how sweet! @eshoe  @lmaster   Enjoy!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@lmaster sure knows how to share the mask ๐Ÿ’— @PrettyPaint! Trying the Panda Eye masks right now and she was right-they are wonderful๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oh yaaaaaaaay!! @eshoe happy dance for your eye mask!  ๐Ÿ’—

This is an amazing gift from @lmaster, @eshoe! She's so s...

This is an amazing gift from @lmaster, @eshoe! She's so sweet!

Re: This is an amazing gift from @lmaster, @eshoe! She's so s...

@curlychiquita I know, it was such a surprise and so thoughtful of @lmaster!

What a wonderful package, @eshoe. It looks like @lmaster included some great masks! It was very sweet of her to put this together for you!

@lmaster sure did, @quspork - so many of these I was already on the hunt for and now I can just relax and mask๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe how wonderful of a box from the very gorgeous and generous @lmaster 

so many wonderful masks to choose from. 

@lmaster is beautiful inside and out, @SportyGirly125! Such a great assortment of masks that I cannot wait to try!

@eshoe Such an awesome box of goodness from the sweet @lmaster! Those masks look great! I love the Juice Time Masks! I hope you enjoy this amazing gift! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜

1 Reply
testing