Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: awwwww how sweet of @GG84 @bakeamuffin!! enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster right?! I really appreciated that she remembered I love Drunk Elephant, and I didnโ€™t have a full size of this product yet so it was perfect timing โ˜บ๏ธ Iโ€™m not sure how she also knew I needed new hair elastics?! Must be a mind reader โ˜บ๏ธ 

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

After a wonderful weekend trip that ended in stressful return travel (snow + airports doesn't work well!) i came home to a totally unexpected and awesome package from the lovely @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe is a master masker who always has crazy interesting masks that i've never seen! Well, now i've got a ton of new amazing masks to try out, including Farmacy masks, Skyn Iceland eye masks (both brands new to me!), and even a finger mask (?) hah! As if that wasn't enough, she also included some Olaplex that hadn't worked for her but my hair will really appreciate AND some DIY blank sheet masks for when i want to get crafty ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Such cute notes :)Such cute notes ๐Ÿ™‚This sticker made me LOLThis sticker made me LOLHow cool is this origami packaging on the Farmacy lip balm?!?How cool is this origami packaging on the Farmacy lip balm?!?

Each time i read about, or am so lucky to receive, Unicorn Mail I am just blown away by the "internet friends" (as my partner calls you guys ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) that i have been so lucky to make. When you think about it, there aren't many nice places left on the internet. When i'm tired of reading the news, feeling bad about social media, or just plain exhausted by the day, there is nothing like logging onto BIC and seeing the sheer support and happiness from this community. There is really nothing like it. So, thank you for being you, everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ Let's keep BIC awesome!

Aww, I just teared up reading what you had to say about the community @scott1201 Heart It is so true, I've never seen a more supportive group of women lifting each other up. Such an amazing group we have here Heart

Look at all those amazing goodies! Nice work @eshoe! Love the sticker - so true! Enjoy all your new treasures @scott1201!

@scott1201,

More proof that @eshoe is one thoughtful and generous friend!  I hope that you like the Olaplex #3  and the Farmacy Lip Bloom!   

Holy cow! Some amazing products here @scott1201! I love O...

Holy cow! Some amazing products here @scott1201! I love Olaplex and lip bloom! So sweet of @eshoe to spread some masking cheer! lol. The BIC "internet friends" are the amazing! I had to explain to my SO that the BIC is the exception, not the rule.

I'm loving all this BIC love!! @scott1201 @eshoe!! I'm very intrigued by the injection mask?

I personally prefer the Rose capsule one, @Aaliaa, but only because I love rose scents and the milky-oil serum is amazing. But the In-Shot one is pretty good too. Canโ€™t wait to hear what @Scott1201 thinks! Although I fear we are ALL amassing  mountain-sized stashes of sheet masks that will take years to reach bottom ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just had an image of a group of 60 year olds (no offence to older ladies) trading masks like those really into couponing! @eshoe

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @Aaliaa I laughed good at this because I see absolutely NOTHING wrong with this happening. Not now, or ever!

Wow, you are too sweet,  @eshoe!   Enjoy your goodies, @scott1201!

You always make me laugh with your comments, @scott1201๐Ÿ˜‰ Like you, Iโ€™m just happy to be part of this community! Happy maskingโ˜บ๏ธ

those look amazing @scott1201 so many awesome goodies @es...

those look amazing @scott1201 so many awesome goodies @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜„

Pusheen?! Sheet masks?! Skyn under eye patches?! AND OLAPLEX?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ What a fabulous set of goodies to come home to @scott1201, that was a very thoughtful package @eshoe sent you โ˜บ๏ธ Enjoy! 

I bought a 2-pack of the Olaplex, @bakeamuffin, because I thought for SURE I would need a backup ๐Ÿ˜†. Still learning that lesson!

@eshoe that was almost me with the UD potion primer - one at a time ๐Ÿ˜„ Iโ€™m slowly learning one at a time โ˜บ๏ธ

Great unicorn mail @scott1201!!! Sorry for the stressful return home. Such a fun surprise to come home to!!!

I recently received the sweetest surprise package from @jozkid y'all!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

100618jozkid.PNG

She sent me a super sweet card, some CP Super Shock Shadows, a gorgeous and super special mermaid keychain(which I think she made for me), a lovely Laura Mercier Illuminator palette that I've already used several times, a Katy Kat lip gloss (sooooo pretty!), the cutest pineapple lip balm, face masks, lovely Lilac hand soap, Kneipp lotion and samples, a Halloween goblet and necklaces and soooo much more! 

I am such a spaz because I was so excited about the sweet gift that I laid everything out to take a pic together the next day and.... forgot to actually take the pic (it's not in my photos, deleted photos, the Cloud... anywhere!), so once I realized I didn't have the pic, I had already put everything away. ๐Ÿ˜ž I gathered up what I could remember, but forgot a few things in the new pic (and by then a few of the yummy snaxxx were already gone!). 

She also included the most delicious Cape Cod New England Bisque chips, an amazing Godiva chocolate bar, a bag full of chocolate, Sour Gummies, 2 sets of beautiful unicorn note cards and full bottle of Josie Maran illuminating oil.  

I am simply in awe of her generosity and kindness and appreciate everything so much!!!   My daughter, of course, helped me sample all the snacks, but I truly love it all and am so thankful for everything! xoxoxoxoxo

Image result for thank you gif

that was very thoughtful @jozkid @Tamara76 enjoy your gifts!

that was very thoughtful @jozkid @Tamara76 enjoy your gifts!

Re: that was very thoughtful @jozkid @Tamara76 enjoy your gifts!

Thank you, @lmaster!   Yes, it was super sweet of @jozkid! โค๏ธ

Wow, look at this unicorn mail! So many great treats @Tamara76! That pineapple lip balm is so adorable and the CP shadows are pretty. @jozkid is a wonderful gift giver; so thoughtful and generous!

testing