Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@angel7594 Awww This is such a special and thoughtful gift from @jozkid!!!  What a doll that she even sent something for Charlie!  I hope you enjoy all your goodies!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

This is a thoughtful gift, @angel7594@jozkid!

@angel7594 What a great surprise from @jozkid ! Enjoy your goodies!!!! My little and I got a surprise package from her this week , too and we were both over the moon. Will share pics shortly!!!!

I gotta say those stretchy mermaids look like tons of fun, @angel7594๐Ÿ˜‚ how sweet of @jozkid to spoil you with all of this! Love that Mrs. Meyers Lilac soap, and the lip paperclips. That is pretty thoughtful that she also sent some ๐Ÿ’— from one cat to another:) 

@angel7594  @jozkid  Aren't those Kneipp shower gels wonderful?  They are so calming to the skin, in some way.

Wow! What a lovely surprise package @angel7594@jozkid and Ernie are amazing friends! โค๏ธ Enjoy all your goodies!

@angel7594,

Our friend @jozkid sends seriously awesome Unicorn Mail!  Cute and useful gifts plus treats!  This is the best!  Happy October!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree, jozkid sends amazing and thoughtful unicorn mail!!! โค๏ธ

@tsavorite

I am not able to heart posts in this thread right now, I keep getting an error message. ๐Ÿ˜ž

What a nice surprise with so many fun treats, @angel7594! I love the Halloween goodies that @jozkid included! 

Thank you! The Halloween stuff is so fun, looking forward to wearing the cute skeleton necklaces. โค๏ธ

@quspork

You are very welcome @angel7594. I hope the chips didnโ€™t get too squashed. Oh, that Neosporin lip balm is no joke!  Put it on every night at bedtime. I havenโ€™t had chapped lips in years. 

The chips arrived in excellent condition, and they are so good! I tried that lip treatment last night and it made a huge difference! Love it. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@jozkid

Yay @angel7594!

A surprise package was delivered to me yesterday, and it was filled with wonderful things. โค๏ธ Thank you so much, I love everything you sent me!

@ZombieMetroAnt โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

1C4CC82A-2900-4914-B440-4ABB69401DBA.jpeg

B9930D99-D509-4652-B97A-784480390DBB.jpeg

Wet n Wild LE color changing โ€œZombieโ€ blush- seriously how perfect is that?! ๐Ÿ™€ โค๏ธ The color turns into a beautiful rose color when blended. I tried to find this locally but the displays were empty everywhere.

KVD Metal Crush eyeshadows- I missed out on both of these colors before they went oos, so happy and thankful for them Z!!

Kate Somerville Cold Cream- love this product!!

Bath & Body Works Unicorn gift set with adorable bag and Magic in the Air fragrance set. The bag is color changing in the light and so cute!!! How did you know I wanted this and it is one my favorite BBW scents Z? โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Ohhhh! Another great package @angel7594! Love that Zombie blush!!!!

Awwww - @ZombieMetroAnt is such a sweetheart!  This is the cutest gift!  I got the BBW set today (that is one of my favorite scents, too!) and also snagged the Zombie blush recently!  You'll have so much fun with these treats, @angel7594! โค๏ธ

So wonderful @angel7594! There are some great product her...

So wonderful @angel7594! There are some great product here I hope you enjoy!

What a nice package, @angel7594@ZombieMetroAnt picked out some great things for you! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies! 

This is wonderful unicorn mail, @angel7594.  I especially love the unicorn bag that @ZombieMetroAnt gave you!

@angel7594 

What a wonderful surprise! The Zombie blush from @ZombieMetroAnt is just perfection! ๐Ÿ’• Itโ€™s clear the thought and care that went into putting these treats for you - so sweet and kind! 

@angel7594@ZombieMetroAnt,

I love everything in this special gift package, but "Zombie Blush!?!" 

That's the very best thing ever!  Such a darling Unicorn Bag!  ๐Ÿ™‚

testing