Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow! What a lovely surprise package @angel7594@jozkid and Ernie are amazing friends! โค๏ธ Enjoy all your goodies!

@angel7594,

Our friend @jozkid sends seriously awesome Unicorn Mail!  Cute and useful gifts plus treats!  This is the best!  Happy October!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree, jozkid sends amazing and thoughtful unicorn mail!!! โค๏ธ

@tsavorite

I am not able to heart posts in this thread right now, I keep getting an error message. ๐Ÿ˜ž

What a nice surprise with so many fun treats, @angel7594! I love the Halloween goodies that @jozkid included! 

Thank you! The Halloween stuff is so fun, looking forward to wearing the cute skeleton necklaces. โค๏ธ

@quspork

You are very welcome @angel7594. I hope the chips didnโ€™t get too squashed. Oh, that Neosporin lip balm is no joke!  Put it on every night at bedtime. I havenโ€™t had chapped lips in years. 

The chips arrived in excellent condition, and they are so good! I tried that lip treatment last night and it made a huge difference! Love it. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@jozkid

Yay @angel7594!

A surprise package was delivered to me yesterday, and it was filled with wonderful things. โค๏ธ Thank you so much, I love everything you sent me!

@ZombieMetroAnt โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

1C4CC82A-2900-4914-B440-4ABB69401DBA.jpeg

B9930D99-D509-4652-B97A-784480390DBB.jpeg

Wet n Wild LE color changing โ€œZombieโ€ blush- seriously how perfect is that?! ๐Ÿ™€ โค๏ธ The color turns into a beautiful rose color when blended. I tried to find this locally but the displays were empty everywhere.

KVD Metal Crush eyeshadows- I missed out on both of these colors before they went oos, so happy and thankful for them Z!!

Kate Somerville Cold Cream- love this product!!

Bath & Body Works Unicorn gift set with adorable bag and Magic in the Air fragrance set. The bag is color changing in the light and so cute!!! How did you know I wanted this and it is one my favorite BBW scents Z? โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Ohhhh! Another great package @angel7594! Love that Zombie blush!!!!

Awwww - @ZombieMetroAnt is such a sweetheart!  This is the cutest gift!  I got the BBW set today (that is one of my favorite scents, too!) and also snagged the Zombie blush recently!  You'll have so much fun with these treats, @angel7594! โค๏ธ

So wonderful @angel7594! There are some great product her...

So wonderful @angel7594! There are some great product here I hope you enjoy!

What a nice package, @angel7594@ZombieMetroAnt picked out some great things for you! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies! 

This is wonderful unicorn mail, @angel7594.  I especially love the unicorn bag that @ZombieMetroAnt gave you!

@angel7594 

What a wonderful surprise! The Zombie blush from @ZombieMetroAnt is just perfection! ๐Ÿ’• Itโ€™s clear the thought and care that went into putting these treats for you - so sweet and kind! 

@angel7594@ZombieMetroAnt,

I love everything in this special gift package, but "Zombie Blush!?!" 

That's the very best thing ever!  Such a darling Unicorn Bag!  ๐Ÿ™‚

That little bag is so so cute, @angel7594! So cool that @ZombieMetroAnt sent you a couple colors that were OOS. Very thoughtful gifts๐Ÿ˜Š

That must have been so exciting to open @angel7594!! ๐Ÿ˜„ @ZombieMetroAnt included so many thoughtful and fun products, that Zombie Blush is so cool!  

Heart @angel7594 you are so darn adorable!  I'm so very glad it arrived safely and hope it brightened your day!  Thanks for everything Smiley Wink xoxoxoxo

I received a very sweet surprise in the mail this week from @sonnydee and just wanted to share her kindness. Thank you so much for the gifts, I have already put the Tatcha on my morning rotation๐Ÿ˜ŠF27377DF-88A8-4659-A019-569AC99BCBB5.jpeg

She sent some of my favorites, again, as well as some new sheet masks for me to try, yay! So very thoughtful of her๐Ÿ˜Š Sending a big ๐Ÿค— her way!!!

So nice!!! Hope you are enjoying those new masks @eshoe!!!

testing