Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So, so pretty @Tamara76! @heartsmyface is the sweetest!! Heart

I am seriously going to go crazy when we go to Japan. I'm going to bring back an entire suitcase full of Laduree makeup and akoya pearls!!! 

Thank you so much, @k617!  @heartsmyface definitely is the sweetest! 

And, girl, I can't wait to see what you bring back!  A suitcase of makeup and pearls sounds reasonable to me! โค๏ธ

@PaletteAddict99   WOW!! I am literally in awe. I would have been in tears to receive something so beautiful!!! @Tamara76    did a spectacular job gifting !! ( as usual) โค๏ธ

Wow @Tamara76 that blush is Exquisite!!! I love cameos and the color is so beautiful โค๏ธ The matching brush is so perfect too. They look like ivory. The wash cloth is so soft and sweet. Those are truly things to treasure and the alpaca puzzle looks FUN ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much, @PaletteAddict99! โค๏ธ

That blush is absolutely gorgeous, @Tamara76! And I love the face cloth- so pretty. @heartsmyface really put together a great package!

Thank you so much, @quspork!  I completely agree!   This was just the sweetest surprise package ever!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Awwww,  youโ€™re very welcome!  You were supposed to get that package months ago but I was procrastinating big time with mailing stuff out!!  Iโ€™m pretty sure i exceeded the acceptable etiquette timeframe  for a thank you for my Christmas gifts, lol!  @Tamara76

Oh my goodness, no way!!!!  The timing was absolutely perfect because it was a total surprise!!!!  And you seriously didn't have to send me a thank you gift, but I am super appreciative that you did!  I am still in awe of how beautiful it all is! โค๏ธ 

Thank you again, my dear! โค๏ธ    @heartsmyface

OMG swoon!! So incredibly beautiful Heart This will be perfect for your new beauty room @Tamara76 ! Even better that @heartsmyface sent it to you Heart

Thank you so much, @Mcakes!  I totally agree that it is even more special because it came from such a sweet friend! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@Tamara76  That is an incredible gift; the blush is stunning!  @heartsmyface  You really know how to spoil a gal. ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree with you again, @Ispend2much6! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

I received the sweetest thank you card and mermaid magnet from @veronika23!  Thank you for the cute note and special magnet - I really love them and I'll think of you fondly when I see the magnet on my fridge!!!!! xoxoxoxo

042218vthankyou.PNG

You're welcome @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ–ค

@veronika23  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

deanwink.gif

Love it Heart 

Thank you, @Mcakes!   Me, too!  xoxoxoxo

@Tamara76  So cute!  @veronika23  finds the neatest gifts.

@Ispend2much6@Tamara76I got these made ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks!  I completely agree!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ   @Ispend2much6

1 Reply
testing