Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

Iโ€™ve wanted to start this for so long but never got around to it. Back in the day I think I had a similar thread and I wanted to bring it back.

Do you love anything out of the norm: the strange, the unusual, and the mysterious? Anything relating to the supernatural, the paranormal and mystical? Then this thread is for you! A place to discuss anything and everything about the unknown, the occult, legends and theoriesโ€ฆ anything goes!

unnamed.png

Re: THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

@mermadelove  ain't this the truth! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 4.52.49 PM.png

@veronika23 LOL! That is not incorrect, haha! 

@veronika23  OMG! YES THIS!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

I've had 4 pregnancies with 4 beautiful kids to show for it. My last 3,๐Ÿ‘ถ I would be woken up in the middle of the night, due to one of my children calling Mom! it was so loud & they never answered back so I would have to get up to check on them. Of course, they would be sound sleeping(thanks to my husband's gene's they can sleep anywhere & thru anything). Immediately after, I would find out I was pregnant. By the 3rd (4th pregnancy) time this happened, I knew as soon as I saw my already born sleeping children that I was pregnant. I believe it was my unborn child calling me.

Great story @sonnydee!!!!

@sonnydee  that is an AWESOME story!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@sonnydee That is so amazing. 

Wow! That is so amazing @sonnydee!

thanks @faeriegirl if you knew my children you would know...

thanks @faeriegirl if you knew my children you would know that they are loud even before birth!๐Ÿ˜‚

So I posted about a nightmare in the Galentine thread. 

I dreamt there was a lot of family around for a party (many of them had passed on). My aunt fed my cat a plate of cooked cracked crab with the shell/bones and I told her (in the dream) that the cooked shell was dangerous. She said it was fine and I went on doing what I was doing since I was actually aware it was a dream (not uncommon for me ; I guess I have developed ability to lucid dream because of nightmares). After the party (still in the dream) I went to check on my cat and she was convulsing horribly and was surrounded by bones (looked like from a rabbit) and she was wretching and her mouth was open and I could see the bones in her throat. I knew she would close her fangs on me if I tried to pull them out but also wondered if I would tear her throat getting them out. It was gruesome. I was considering trying to get her in the car to go to the ER vet and then I woke up. 

After I woke up I went down to check on her and she seemed scared and I saw a ribbon from a Christmas package on the floor that was made of lots of little strands of ribbons. I picked it up and it looked intact so I put it away and came back upstairs. In the morning, I saw a tiny piece of the ribbon in her in her waste in the litter box. I think the horrible dream was her letting me know she was in danger so I would go check on her and find it and move it so she wouldnโ€™t hurt herself. She has never been in my dreams before, I was both reassured and creeped out by it. 

@lipstick4soul I'm glad to hear that your cat is okay. It's amazing how we can get messages in our dreams or just a feeling that something is wrong or happening. I get those dreams usually before a family member passes away or I get a nervous feeling in my stomach when something is going on with my family. 

@lipstick4soul   That is an amazing experience! Sorry that it also had to be creepy! ๐Ÿ˜ž

Oh wow! What a dream @lipstick4soul! Sorry you have to deal with ptsd and that you recently had a trigger. ๐Ÿ˜ข Your dream sounds scary but yeah also like a warning. I'm glad your cat is ok. ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Oh wow. That's so good you trusted your instincts and che...

Oh wow. That's so good you trusted your instincts and checked around. Our old kitty ended up at the vet when staying with relatives when we were away after she ate that shiny ribbon off a cat toy. Apparently it can lacerate or block their intestines. I have those party dreams too with passed relatives.

@lipstick4soul WOW! Thank goodness for that dream! I am glad she's ok!

Best,

Rebecca 

Wow @lipstick4soul! I am so glad you woke up and checked on her!

Anyone here know who Doreen Virtue is?  Well looks like she did a complete 180 and everything new age even her angel cards are now considered demons/devil. I was shocked when I read that... she even spoke out against Harry Potter. Now she can believe in whatever she wants but sure feels like she is trying to recruit people for the church or something... like she is trying to manipulate people. I might have grown up catholic but I hate religion... I don't believe in it and I'll leave it at that. Whatever people feel they wanna follow/believe in that's fine... it's their personal choice/journey. I just think her new postings are dishonest in some way... I had to stop reading. Anyone else see this?

@mermadelove  @pixiedust2 

@mermaidlove Wow I was interested to see what Doreen is u...

@mermaidlove Wow I was interested to see what Doreen is up to and wow cannot believe this list of things to avoid and her talking about people making money off of new age teachings like she's talking about someone else......http://www.doreenvirtue.com/2019/01/21/an-a-z-list-of-new-age-practices-to-avoid-and-why/

Re: @mermaidlove Wow I was interested to see what Doreen is u...

@melanito   Yeah thatโ€™s the part that is so mind boggling. HOW???? How cab you go from teaching a path full of light, love and acceptance to one full of judgement and fear and really believe that that is God?

To reply to what you said further on down the page about how publicly she is doing this, it does not surprise me at all. One of the things that made Doreen so great is that she was always to open, authentic and vulnerable. She puts it all out there for you to see ( most of it anyway!) and its a good thing, too. All of her former students are getting another round of lessons from her right now. Do you put your faith in the teacher? Or the teachings? I definitely feel like sheโ€™s been taken advantage of by darker energies. Whatever the reason is for her turn around, ?I? /agree that it is a huge and laborious spiritual journey she has taken on and she is still teaching a lot of people. I remind myself when I see things like this happen that all spiritual teachers, no matter how great, are still human, have their own lessons to learn, and will make mistakes. Those that do it this publicly are doing a huge public service and are still teaching us, just in a different way. 

That being said, Iโ€™m totally ready to hear some loving spiritual messages from a sunshine personality and am going to check out this Kyle person! ๐Ÿ˜

i have to say Doreen stepping down created a great opport...

i have to say Doreen stepping down created a great opportunity for Kyle Gray to get more exposure. God I love him. He's so sunshiney and his cards are amazzing and accurate .
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • unnamed.png
  • The truth is out there 2.jpg
  • missle.PNG
  • tooth.PNG
  • missle 1.PNG
  • otherworldly.png
  • 029c28042f52a176aa51a0e9ffda26ef
  • 8D6AC47D-69C3-468B-BDFF-F04BC880B700.jpeg
  • lotsoflove.gif