Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

Iโ€™ve wanted to start this for so long but never got around to it. Back in the day I think I had a similar thread and I wanted to bring it back.

Do you love anything out of the norm: the strange, the unusual, and the mysterious? Anything relating to the supernatural, the paranormal and mystical? Then this thread is for you! A place to discuss anything and everything about the unknown, the occult, legends and theoriesโ€ฆ anything goes!

unnamed.png

Re: THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

And we are super grateful for you, too, @mermadelove!!!!

lotsoflove.gif

@mermadelove  Very well-stated - I have found a lot of inspiration in the stories shared here, but was having trouble coming up the words and you said it for me! 

Thank you to everyone who has shared here and thank you so much to @veronika23 for staring the thread! โค๏ธ

You're welcome T! ๐Ÿ™‚

@mermadelove  I had hoped to have a positive impact of hope by sharing these stories, because it gives me hope to look back at the good things that have happened in my life that were answers to prayer.  And, you are a very sweet and positive person to be so appreciative.

I love this thread @veronika23! I have a personal story of something unusual I went through for a number of years. I'll write more when I am on my break as it would be long!

I loved reading a lot of your guys' stories/experiences. I certainly believe that we are not alone in this world after what I have gone through. 

Looking forward to read your story @kromance

@kromance  Can't wait to hear!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Oooohhhhhh I can't wait to read that story @kromance!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Fall of 1994 I was sitting in my dorm room with my friend Glen, and I tell him how Iโ€™d had this weird dream the night before where he was hanging out in my room with me, when the phone rang and it was my mom telling me my grandmother had died. I just finish telling him that, and the phone rings. We look at each other. I pick it up, and itโ€™s my mom telling me my grandmother really had died. She wondered why I didnโ€™t seem more surprised. 

@Beadshopgirl,

Wow!  That's an experience!   

Wow @Beadshopgirl! It amazes me how dreams seem like a gateway from the dead to the living world.  I have a very personal story I'd like to tell but I may wait on it.  How did Glen react to that?  Does he believe things like this happen now?

@Fernleaf You know, we didnโ€™t really talk about it. I think he asked me if I was ok, then he left so I could call my mom back. Weโ€™re still friends on Facebook; I should ask him if he remembers it. 

I had a similar experience when I was in college @Beadshopgirl. One morning I sat straight up in bed at 6:15 in the morning and looked at my clock. I took note of it, but couldnโ€™t fall back asleep. My mom called me a few hours later to say my grandfather had died - at 6:15. I always felt like it was my grandfather stopping by to say goodbye

@jozkid  DEFINITELY!!!

@jozkid

I think that you are right!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Woh!

@Beadshopgirl  Magic in action, with a witness!!!!! 

@mermadelove Iโ€™ve had a lot of weird stuff happen in dreams, especially with my maternal grandfather (who predeceased the grandmother I discussed here) Iโ€™m not sure how to put it in writing because itโ€™s all so convoluted, but itโ€™s fascinating!

@Beadshopgirl @veronika23   I know what you mean!!! Sometimes it's because there really are no words in our waking language that really capture the complete energy and essence of what happens in the dream realm and other realms. And when we do try to put it into words, it lessens it somehow. I liken it to seeing a picture of something rather than holding it in your hands and being able to get the texture, weight , smell and full depth of it. YOu cannot do that from a pic, you can only get part of the experience from a picture. Like when we see a picture of a product vs when we see it in person. 2D to 3D doesn't  always translate and same with our waking 'reality' compared to everything we experience in the other realms. We just don't have enough senses fully developed in waking reality to capture that or have a conversation about it. If you are adept at energy transfer, you can speak to someone about it and they can get it in the 'third language' of energy, but even that doesn't cover it all!!! 

โ˜โ˜โ˜ 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • unnamed.png
  • The truth is out there 2.jpg
  • missle.PNG
  • tooth.PNG
  • missle 1.PNG
  • otherworldly.png
  • 029c28042f52a176aa51a0e9ffda26ef